Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You 2 fight like a Nussie and her DOD!! :poke:
make up sex is so much better

;-) he does deserve it sometimes...I mean the fight not the make up sex!! :roflmao: He just starts randomly deleting his things, and then my avatar disappeared....I everyone thought I did something wrong, when it was him... Confusedlap: But then he got me back up again and all was forgiven.
Yep a little LARGE!!! just a bit :roflmao:
wyoian Wrote:WHOOPS thats a little large!

Just a tad... :poke:
Hey Bros..Thanks for the feedback. Hope you liked Jesse and Anjelah Hit her up at twitter.com/Anjelahjohnson and say vas up? and Tell @georgelopez he better recognize!
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You 2 fight like a Nussie and her DOD!! :poke:
make up sex is so much better

;-) he does deserve it sometimes...I mean the fight not the make up sex!! :roflmao: He just starts randomly deleting his things, and then my avatar disappeared....I everyone thought I did something wrong, when it was him... Confusedlap: But then he got me back up again and all was forgiven.

Typical Male, right there.
Covino Wrote:Hey Bros..Thanks for the feedback. Hope you liked Jesse and Anjelah Hit her up at twitter.com/Anjelahjohnson and say vas up? and Tell @georgelopez he better recognize!

Jesse is crazy in the head, so he was entertaining. The chick.. eh... started out ok. Nice of ya to drop by Covino.
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Has anyone noticed how AltNation has kinda sucked for the last couple of weeks?

Indeed... But I've mostly been on Lithium and Octane, with a touch of the Boneyard, lately.
Boneyard....... :roflmao:

Oil field guy from wyoming?
@covino, Good show 2 day bro, wow ventura is out there. Those hillbillys make me laugh!
uhh......to easy! :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:

hard to imagine ain't it LOL
wyoian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

hard to imagine ain't it LOL

Wait let me guess....Your name is Ian and you are from Wyoming and you work as an oil field guy???? Am I right?
@IVA13 well I tried to make it as easy as possible!
wyoian Wrote:@IVA13 well I tried to make it as easy as possible!

LOL... Iva is our designated inquisitive one. Big Grin
Dicky DOO was up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15