Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How long have you been on the other forum?
Iva13, thanks for the welcome, 2 morrow I will try to be on both forums cause these 2 and their fans crack me up, I been listening for 3 years now lots of fun
wyoian Wrote:Iva13, thanks for the welcome, 2 morrow I will try to be on both forums cause these 2 and their fans crack me up, I been listening for 3 years now lots of fun

Great I'll watch for you tomorrow...we even start over here at like 9:00 a.m.....and then it picks up during the show.
cool SEE u tomorrow
Wyoian -- welcome to the forum
thanks derick
i was just tellin IVA13 that i came over to check this forum out because the C&R forum was down
wyoian Wrote:thanks derick
i was just tellin IVA13 that i came over to check this forum out because the C&R forum was down

and told him that's our gain!!!!
Question, how do i get a picture under my name and how do i update the page with out hitting refresh
wyoian Wrote:Question, how do i get a picture under my name and how do i update the page with out hitting refresh
picture is known as an avatar, go to user control panel below the big dudebro nation. From there go to profile, then edit avatar and you can upload an image. Please keep it no larger than 100x 100.

And refresh is the easiest way to refresh the page
so i gotta keep hittin the refresh button to update everyones posts?
Derick Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:Question, how do i get a picture under my name and how do i update the page with out hitting refresh
picture is known as an avatar, go to user control panel below the big dudebro nation. From there go to profile, then edit avatar and you can upload an image. Please keep it no larger than 100x 100.

And refresh is the easiest way to refresh the page

I think I hit my refresh like 2000 times a day !!!!! Big Grin
Don't you have to hit refresh on the other forum too??? I haven't been there in so long I forget...
wyoian Wrote:What really sucks for me is that alot of the stupid shit Ellis does cracks me up, i don't understand why we can't all get along, and then these hillbilly retards call in and make me question myself.

I used to listen to Ellis fairly regularly, but only because he's into MMA and I liked when he had some of the fighters on. But he really began to just bore me, so I stopped listening.

Welcome to DBN!

Just hit the "F5" button at the top of your keyboard every so often. It depends how busy the forum is how often you need to hit it. I usually have more than one tab open... One to post to and one to refresh. :mrgreen:
Great you guys scared off my new friend !! :roflmao: :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15