Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-3-10 Wednesday! I'm very tired....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Had to show some one how to opperate their security system just now.
I've had to put air in my left front tire every day for the past week :Flaming: . Gettin to be a hasslehoff. It's gettin fixed tomorrow.
Keifer=Keith
Lunch :cya:
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I heard the Real Touch discussion the other day while I was in the car. I thought it was funny. After last night, I'm beginning to wonder if I need one.

Due to bad timing and medical, it has now been over a month. My wife is in the house all the time and since she has no outside socializing right now except for me, she's super clingy and I haven't had any chance to unload the weapon.

Prospects don't look good for the future. She still can't twist much without any pain, can't put pressure on her stomach, etc. So no help from her really in any way. Last expectation that we got from her doctor was that we were looking at another 6-8 weeks minimum before we can have sex and that is if she doesn't have any complications. I guess things are much more difficult with her since they kept her ovaries (good thing) but had to remove such huge masses. So now everything is still trying to find out where it belongs inside of her since those pushed everything around.

So here I am, within 6 months of my 40th birthday and I had a freaking wet dream last night. WTF?

You are fully loaded and ready to blow!! Oh, that could get dangerous!! :poke: ..... Seriously, that does suck, though.
well her hands and mouth arent broken
the keifer Wrote:I've had to put air in my left front tire every day for the past week :Flaming: . Gettin to be a hasslehoff. It's gettin fixed tomorrow.
my car has those stupid tire pressure sensors, the light has been on for almost a week now, and I cant seem to find a low tire, so I'm driving it anyway, fuck it.
Who's ready for the show?!?!?
Well now me and Michaelangelo are friends!!!! Hmmmm IB never asked me to be his friend....I wonder why....maybe b/c he's was such a DICK !!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Nevermind....I want to start a thread where you give your real name and your profile name b/c I get confused as to who is who sometimes... :? :oops: and I could use that thread as a reference.

User = JDubb
Name = John
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Nevermind....I want to start a thread where you give your real name and your profile name b/c I get confused as to who is who sometimes... :? :oops: and I could use that thread as a reference.

User = JDubb
Name = John

and your last name begins with a W right???
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I heard the Real Touch discussion the other day while I was in the car. I thought it was funny. After last night, I'm beginning to wonder if I need one.

Due to bad timing and medical, it has now been over a month. My wife is in the house all the time and since she has no outside socializing right now except for me, she's super clingy and I haven't had any chance to unload the weapon.

Prospects don't look good for the future. She still can't twist much without any pain, can't put pressure on her stomach, etc. So no help from her really in any way. Last expectation that we got from her doctor was that we were looking at another 6-8 weeks minimum before we can have sex and that is if she doesn't have any complications. I guess things are much more difficult with her since they kept her ovaries (good thing) but had to remove such huge masses. So now everything is still trying to find out where it belongs inside of her since those pushed everything around.

So here I am, within 6 months of my 40th birthday and I had a freaking wet dream last night. WTF?

You are fully loaded and ready to blow!! Oh, that could get dangerous!! :poke: ..... Seriously, that does suck, though.
well her hands and mouth arent broken

See? That's what I was thinking.. But if her stomach hurts, then her abs muscles are probably tender too. Oral might be too painful. If he's THAT loaded a decent hand job might end quick.
Derick Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I've had to put air in my left front tire every day for the past week :Flaming: . Gettin to be a hasslehoff. It's gettin fixed tomorrow.
my car has those stupid tire pressure sensors, the light has been on for almost a week now, and I cant seem to find a low tire, so I'm driving it anyway, fuck it.
either they haven't retrained the sensors, or you have a defective sensor
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

User = JDubb
Name = John

What....you want peoples last names too?

Stalker :poke:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

User = JDubb
Name = John

Big Grin Thats right.
Lunch :cya:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16