Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-3-10 Wednesday! I'm very tired....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Nevermind....I want to start a thread where you give your real name and your profile name b/c I get confused as to who is who sometimes... :? :oops: and I could use that thread as a reference.
Iva13 Wrote:Nevermind....I want to start a thread where you give your real name and your profile name b/c I get confused as to who is who sometimes... :? :oops: and I could use that thread as a reference.
User name = Derick, Real name = Derick
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Nevermind....I want to start a thread where you give your real name and your profile name b/c I get confused as to who is who sometimes... :? :oops: and I could use that thread as a reference.

User name = LeNeve Real name = LeNeve
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

User name = LeNeve Real name = LeNeve
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

User name - Dave - Real name - Dave

I see some kind of trend here.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This is starting to get confusing.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You guys are so mean to me......what about like Pokes, Brampton, JDubb, etc.
Iva13 Wrote:You guys are so mean to me......what about like Pokes, Brampton, JDubb, etc.
Pokes = Dave
Brampton = ?
Jdubb = John
forgot one

Pete Nice aka P-woww = @Pete
Brampton - Taylor

There you go Iva.....no more mystery
Do we know JDubb's last name...I think I'm friends w/him on FB...is it Wiepert or something like that?
And it was Pokes' wife who was in the hospital right - not Dave P's....
Iva13 Wrote:Do we know JDubb's last name...I think I'm friends w/him on FB...is it Wiepert or something like that?

Yep, something like that.

...and everyone calls me Mercer and that's not my real name but I don't care, ha. Very few people outside of my family call me by my actual first name.
Iva13 Wrote:And it was Pokes' wife who was in the hospital right - not Dave P's....
yes
Michaelangelo = Ron Wong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16