Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-24-10 Wednesday....Hump Day!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Good Morning!!!!!!
Hey Rich
Hey DBN!
Rough day for me yesterday! Shit...you guys say I was 0-4 in arguments. haha
No more gorky park scorpion song stuck in my head finally. poker face took over.
What's in store for us today Rich? Hopfully no more bachelor talk lol.
I was listening to the replay last night, and Covino was impersonating some of the regular callers. That shit was funny. I was cracking up.
So I was flipping through my presets last night on the way home and got to faction... I heard Ellis doing his whole "Camino and Rick" bit where he makes fun of CnR for having commercials, taking lots of calls from listeners, and saying that they fuck each other... Needless to say I switched to another channel within 5 minutes because it really wasn't too funny. Anyway, made my way back through my presets and hit his show again about a half hour later and he was still on the same bit.
I heard an Ellis promo during the C&R show, but Ellis is on a commercial free station. Do C&R get promoted on faction? That does not seem fair if they don't.
Its fucking snowing here again, I'm fucking tired of the snow, fuck winter
LeNeve Wrote:I heard an Ellis promo during the C&R show, but Ellis is on a commercial free station. Do C&R get promoted on faction? That does not seem fair if they don't.

I'm pretty sure it's all random where their commercials get played.
Fun show yesterday...you guys were killing me yesterday with the wedding shit.!!!
A few points...
When your mayor McCheese it's hard to pick only a couple groomsmenSmile And when you guys say family first, youre assuming everyone has a super close family. I dont have family problems, but Covino and others just are closer to their family. I dont have family dinners weekly or stop by my family's house. They don't live that close to me. I see them when I can.
not that I have any intention on getting married any time soon, but I've decided that for those people that I have been in their wedding, they will be in mine. I think that is fair.
edoblin Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I heard an Ellis promo during the C&R show, but Ellis is on a commercial free station. Do C&R get promoted on faction? That does not seem fair if they don't.

I've never really paid attention, do the music channels promote other sirius shows?
Rich Davis Wrote:Fun show yesterday...you guys were killing me yesterday with the wedding shit.!!!
A few points...
When your mayor McCheese it's hard to pick only a couple groomsmenSmile And when you guys say family first, youre assuming everyone has a super close family. I dont have family problems, but Covino and others just are closer to their family. I dont have family dinners weekly or stop by my family's house. They don't live that close to me. I see them when I can.

Oh Rich, your brother and your sister should still be in your wedding, especially if it's only the three of you. It's Family, you don't have to be "super close". So long as you don't HATE each other, it's just the right thing to do...that's all I'm saying. Plus if your sister is in it, you get to pick one more groomsman for your side!!!! See it works out well.!!!!! ;-)
LeNeve Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

I've never really paid attention, do the music channels promote other sirius shows?

Well the thing is, there's no commercials on the music channels... so no one gets promoted there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18