Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-24-10 Wednesday....Hump Day!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Rock chalk jayhaws!!!!!!!!

fucking retard making KS look bad.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I, for one am psyched for the World Cup and will be rooting for the U.S.

I am also!!!

Last World Cup I DVR'd EVERY game in HD and watched every single world cup game from start to finish.

I am going to activate a second DVR this year for the World Cup and do the same thing.

I could be going to the World Cup, several friends have offered me tickets, but flights are SOOOOOOO expensive.

Dude, how is there enough time in a day to watch every single game? It would prob take me until a week after the world cup finishes to watch them all on dvr.
Red fucking wagons!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
RED WAGONS!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Rock chalk jayhaws!!!!!!!!

No Richard Christie on Stern does that. :roflmao:
Red WAGONS 2 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeee
[Image: red_wagon_l.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rock chalk jayhaws!!!!!!!!

No Richard Christie on Stern does that. :roflmao:

OMFG he does. He is from east KS though by missouri, it's a little different out there.
Dude, I hate to say it... but is it time to start calling into Ellis and fucking w/ that retard and his pussy ass co-host... I'm sick of them calling in and saying their shit on CnR but yet they dont seem to catch shit.
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I, for one am psyched for the World Cup and will be rooting for the U.S.

I am also!!!

Last World Cup I DVR'd EVERY game in HD and watched every single world cup game from start to finish.

I am going to activate a second DVR this year for the World Cup and do the same thing.

I could be going to the World Cup, several friends have offered me tickets, but flights are SOOOOOOO expensive.

Dude, how is there enough time in a day to watch every single game? It would prob take me until a week after the world cup finishes to watch them all on dvr.

There was 4 a day. I would go home after work and watch them back to back for like 6 hours.
Isn't red dragon like jerking a dog off so his dog cock pops out like a red dragon. If so why would you be proud of that.
RED WAGONS, YOU GUYS SUCK MATZA BALLS!!!
There are red dragons in Lucky Charms?

I never knew.

I guess Ellis is a huge fan of breakfast cereal.
Jerry Kornheiser? Really?

What a dick!
edoblin Wrote:Dude, I hate to say it... but is it time to start calling into Ellis and fucking w/ that retard and his pussy ass co-host... I'm sick of them calling in and saying their shit on CnR but yet they dont seem to catch shit.
i disagree, it will probably fire them up more. Also they monitor the amount of phone calls coming in so you will be falsely increasing Ellis' phone call amount/assumed ratings/listeners
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18