Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/07/16 - Accident prone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday I slice my head open (no stitches thankfully) and yesterday I cheese grated my hand on the screen deck trying to put it in. So far I'm 0 days accident free.
You should try to be more careful.
My daughter asked me one day why I don't wear my wedding ring That's the reason why.
(03-07-2016, 10:34 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Friday I slice my head open (no stitches thankfully) and yesterday I cheese grated my hand on the screen deck trying to put it in.  So far I'm 0 days accident free.

great. now we won't get a free pair of gloves, and a dewalt cordless vacuum for being safe. its always that one guy that messes up the safety awards for everyone. thonks.
Before I met Jim, he used to sing/rap (whatever).  He actually opened for ICP back then.   Someone talked him into doing this over the weekend. lol

(03-07-2016, 11:52 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter asked me one day why I don't wear my wedding ring    That's the reason why.

Yeah, no one wants you to lose a finger.  Just thinking about that makes me cringe.
(03-07-2016, 02:10 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Before I met Jim, he used to sing/rap (whatever).  He actually opened for ICP back then.   Someone talked him into doing this over the weekend. lol

I don't even know what to say.
(03-07-2016, 02:59 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 02:10 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Before I met Jim, he used to sing/rap (whatever).  He actually opened for ICP back then.   Someone talked him into doing this over the weekend. lol

LMAO... I gave him props for doing it again.  I won't even do karaoke.
"Why are dingleberries brown? It's just the way shit is"
(03-07-2016, 03:17 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]"Why are dingleberries brown?  It's just the way shit is"

people be eatin dingleberries.
(03-07-2016, 02:59 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 02:10 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Before I met Jim, he used to sing/rap (whatever).  He actually opened for ICP back then.   Someone talked him into doing this over the weekend. lol

where'd the "I'm with Homo" smiley go? because.. I'm with homo
my soon to be 16 year old daughter, posted this rant on facebook, about not hated other races of humans and why we couldn't all just get along.

I replied publicly and told her to take down her post, because It might get me kicked out of all the various white supremesist groups I belong too.

It was pretty funny.
(03-07-2016, 03:38 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]my soon to be 16 year old daughter, posted this rant on facebook, about not hated other races of humans and why we couldn't all just get along.

I replied publicly and told her to take down her post, because It might get me kicked out of all the various white supremesist groups I belong too.

It was pretty funny.

How do your kids deal with you?
(03-07-2016, 04:06 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 03:38 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]my soon to be 16 year old daughter, posted this rant on facebook, about not hated other races of humans and why we couldn't all just get along.

It was pretty funny.

alcohol
(03-07-2016, 04:11 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 04:06 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

It was pretty funny.

alcohol

I feel sorry for their livers.