Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/19/15 - Mixed Emotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The glorious white means the season is basically wrapped up for the season. We have 3 septic fields that we may do still, a load of treated sand that needs to be mixed and delivered and then it's our regular winter things like bird seed, grain, recycle and snow.
Not happy that the few things I wanted to get done today I'll have to do in blustery cold and in sneakers in large drifts. [Image: 8bc83d67b82c392ea4b094a77914b3fe.jpg]
ew
They are saying that we might get 2 to 6 inches of snow on Saturday. yeah.... Confusedarcasm:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]4CL4LNWHegk[/youtube]

It better not suck, because I want to see that.
LeNeve Wrote:Our new detail chick, looks just like John Snows redhead. I qwant to bone her.

This could lead to some fun stories soon.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They are saying that we might get 2 to 6 inches of snow on Saturday. yeah.... Confusedarcasm:

That must be this storm. They expect 5 cms (2 inches) to fall.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:1st, being really hungry and watching something on repeat would probably spoil me on something too.

2nd, what's a 30 hour famine?

The 30 Hour Famine is a world vision fundraising thing to raise money for 3rd world countries and to spread awareness about world hunger.
Basically what you do is you raise money, then one day you just stop eating for 30 hours straight. Our school would do it on a Friday afternoon, we would sleep overnight at the school. The supervising teachers would play games, the gym was open all night for games, the library was open for movies and reading. We had a bonfire in the courtyard.
Then when the 30 hours were up, you got to eat like there was no tomorrow. The year I did it we had Subway sandwiches and Pizza then proceeded to throw up because my stomach couldn't handle it.

My church youth group did something similar to that. We were holed up in a college recreation center all night. From swimming to volleyboll... we were up all night long doing every activity they had. My buddy and I had a bet going to see who could go that weekend the longest without sleeping/resting.. We both made it, but he and I both got sick from it and missed a couple days of school. Good times.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They are saying that we might get 2 to 6 inches of snow on Saturday. yeah.... Confusedarcasm:

That must be this storm. They expect 5 cms (2 inches) to fall.

Something like the wind is going to shift to come from you direction and is going to cause a bunch of lake effect since the lakes are pretty warm.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My church youth group did something similar to that. We were holed up in a college recreation center all night. From swimming to volleyboll... we were up all night long doing every activity they had. My buddy and I had a bet going to see who could go that weekend the longest without sleeping/resting.. We both made it, but he and I both got sick from it and missed a couple days of school. Good times.

Some kids were going around drawing on whoever fell asleep. I eventually passed out in the hallway under the drink table. I only ever did it the once, it was fun but not eating made me feel like crap.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My church youth group did something similar to that. We were holed up in a college recreation center all night. From swimming to volleyboll... we were up all night long doing every activity they had. My buddy and I had a bet going to see who could go that weekend the longest without sleeping/resting.. We both made it, but he and I both got sick from it and missed a couple days of school. Good times.

Some kids were going around drawing on whoever fell asleep. I eventually passed out in the hallway under the drink table. I only ever did it the once, it was fun but not eating made me feel like crap.

We were allowed to eat. But keeping up all those activities all night long like that was more exhausting than I anticipated. I remember those last few hours being a struggle. I was swimming laps at 5 am to try to wake up... Probably not my smartest move.
Rad

"The bodies recovered in the raid were badly mangled, with part of Aitboulahcen's spine landing on a police car, slowing down the identification process, according to one of the officials."
LeNeve Wrote:Rad

"The bodies recovered in the raid were badly mangled, with part of Aitboulahcen's spine landing on a police car, slowing down the identification process, according to one of the officials."

Eww
Rad

"She asked where his uniform and weapon were, “at which point he opened his shirt, and a Bud Light cap and a loaded magazine fell to the ground. I yelled at him to get in his car right away because he was scaring me."
:?
OUCH!!!!

[Image: Hkg10231088.jpg&w=1484]
Pages: 1 2 3