Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/19/15 - Mixed Emotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yesterday we took the recycle trucks into the city. We were on the perimeter (the road that by passes the city), there was a bright flash similar to lightning and then everything went black. There were no street lights or anything. As we turned into the city they had lights as we get closer to our destination, theres nothing. A 45 minute drive in for absolutely no reason. We have to go again tonight then up early tomorrow to take in grain screening and then to Saskatchewan for salt.
Jared's only getting 15 years? WTF... I hope they are putting him in general population.
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday we took the recycle trucks into the city. We were on the perimeter (the road that by passes the city), there was a bright flash similar to lightning and then everything went black. There were no street lights or anything. As we turned into the city they had lights as we get closer to our destination, theres nothing. A 45 minute drive in for absolutely no reason. We have to go again tonight then up early tomorrow to take in grain screening and then to Saskatchewan for salt.

Ever find out what the flash was?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jared's only getting 15 years? WTF... I hope they are putting him in general population.

Those will be 15 'hard' years.
Na'am sayin'?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OUCH!!!!

[Image: Hkg10231088.jpg&w=1484]

Pretty far from the 'before' picture.

[Image: 111Valerie.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Rad

"She asked where his uniform and weapon were, “at which point he opened his shirt, and a Bud Light cap and a loaded magazine fell to the ground. I yelled at him to get in his car right away because he was scaring me."

Party.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday we took the recycle trucks into the city. We were on the perimeter (the road that by passes the city), there was a bright flash similar to lightning and then everything went black. There were no street lights or anything. As we turned into the city they had lights as we get closer to our destination, theres nothing. A 45 minute drive in for absolutely no reason. We have to go again tonight then up early tomorrow to take in grain screening and then to Saskatchewan for salt.

Ever find out what the flash was?

No. It was freezing rain so I expect a transformer or something blew.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jared's only getting 15 years? WTF... I hope they are putting him in general population.

Those will be 15 'hard' years.
Na'am sayin'?

Confusedheep:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because it's the song I'm listening to right now.

[youtube]PVyS9JwtFoQ[/youtube]
I really love the 'MySXM' thing on the app.
And bumping up the deeper tracks option.

[youtube]YcRtlj8KXT4[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Pretty far from the 'before' picture.

[Image: 111Valerie.jpg]

Yeah, I suspect Ronda isn't that bad. Her concussion is worse than her split lip.
Totally random fact.
(browsing around on the internet, I have no idea what path led me to this)

The guy who played Choda Boy in Orgasmo, and Squeak in Baseketball, was a zombie in an webisode of The Walking Dead.

[Image: latest?cb=20120606165930]
My neighbours cows are out again. It's blowing snow and icy out. Good thing a few of them were black. Retarded cows
cows cows cows and cows.

good jam
[youtube]FavUpD_IjVY[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3