Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's cold. The winds finally died down and now this white crap mixed with rain is falling. Where is my blankie?
A shot of what the prostitutes in Flint look like:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Someone has lots of free time:

[Image: 9126373_G.jpg]
Not gonna lie, I've thought about doing this to Jim:

http://www.wnem.com/story/30193314/tx-wi...es-in-yard
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's cold. The winds finally died down and now this white crap mixed with rain is falling. Where is my blankie?

I'm still watering my new grass. hasn't gone below 40 at night yet either.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:he dead. :high5:

GOTs is pretty awesome

You really caught up in a hurry.

Have you made it to the "You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children" scene?

I don't think so. lots of rape, and murder, and killing going on daily in the 7 kingdoms though.

The king slayer did rape his sister, right next to their dead bastard son, born from incest. :high5:
Other than Jaime Lannister constantly having relations, with his sister, he's an alright dude.
I don't know how to change oil on a 2014 town and country van. :?
Peter the pedo bear Baelish just pushed loony lysa out the moon door. good riddance. she was still breast feeding her teenage freak show son.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's cold. The winds finally died down and now this white crap mixed with rain is falling. Where is my blankie?

I'm still watering my new grass. hasn't gone below 40 at night yet either.

It's not sticking to the ground, but I don't want to see snow yet. The high today is supposed to be 43F.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know how to change oil on a 2014 town and country van. :?

They still make those?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know how to change oil on a 2014 town and country van. :?

They still make those?

apparently. and the people got all snooty with me when I called it a caravan. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"its not a dodge caravan Robert!!, its a Chrysler.. Town and Country to be exact. Now run off while us adults speak!!"
LeNeve Wrote:Peter the pedo bear Baelish just pushed loony lysa out the moon door. good riddance. she was still breast feeding her teenage freak show son.

:?
Pages: 1 2