Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know how to change oil on a 2014 town and country van. :?

They still make those?

apparently. and the people got all snooty with me when I called it a caravan. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"its not a dodge caravan Robert!!, its a Chrysler.. Town and Country to be exact. Now run off while us adults speak!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Just keep calling it a Caravan. They are essentially the same damn thing.
From last night's wind:

[Image: -aa3ceac5cedae71a.JPG]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Peter the pedo bear Baelish just pushed loony lysa out the moon door. good riddance. she was still breast feeding her teenage freak show son.

:?

Game of Thrones stuff. The weird guy in line at the gas station didn't know what I was talking about either. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Peter the pedo bear Baelish just pushed loony lysa out the moon door. good riddance. she was still breast feeding her teenage freak show son.

:?

Game of Thrones stuff. The weird guy in line at the gas station didn't know what I was talking about either. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I would think the people in you town would be used to you by now.
Best Cities to handle a Zombie Apacalypse:

https://public.tableau.com/profile/mary....alRankings

Why is Boston #1?? And Columbus is #3?!?! I would think the LAST place I would want to go to get away from zombies would be Ohio.
I feel like this deer was simply out to taunt hunters

[Image: 9226570_G.jpg]
Canadian wolves are fucking huge!!

[Image: 9242440_G.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Canadian woves are fucking huge!!

[Image: 9242440_G.jpg]

Well, the Starks will not be pleased. Whats left of them anyway, after that brutal wedding.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:he dead. :high5:

GOTs is pretty awesome

You really caught up in a hurry.

Have you made it to the "You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children" scene?

I don't think so. lots of rape, and murder, and killing going on daily in the 7 kingdoms though.

The king slayer did rape his sister, right next to their dead bastard son, born from incest. :high5:

I'm pretty sure you would know it if you saw that scene.
It's Oberyn, The Red Viper, fighting The Mountain.
I'd post it, but I really don't want to spoil that one.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Best Cities to handle a Zombie Apacalypse:

Why is Boston #1?? And Columbus is #3?!?! I would think the LAST place I would want to go to get away from zombies would be Ohio.

Because the people in those cites are so dumb.
1. If they saw a zombie, they'd never know it. Because everyone there is already as dumb as a zombie.
2. If a zombie saw a living person, they would assume they're already a zombie. You know, again, because they're so dumb.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Best Cities to handle a Zombie Apacalypse:

Because the people in those cites are so dumb.
1. If they saw a zombie, they'd never know it. Because everyone there is already as dumb as a zombie.
2. If a zombie saw a living person, they would assume they're already a zombie. You know, again, because they're so dumb.

A zombie in Detroit is gonna get jacked/ robbed/raped/beaten... All of the above.
Pages: 1 2