Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's T's birthday!!!!!

[Image: happy-birthday-dancers.gif]
I can't seem to wake up this morning. Almost got caught twice nodding at my desk. I'm not sure why I'm so tired, but I could use a good pillow and a 10 minute nap right now. :yawn:
Thanks B. It's now my last year in my twenties.
NussieT Wrote:Thanks B. It's now my last year in my twenties.

It wasn't til I hit the 30s that saying I was no longer in my 20s bothered me. That's when I started lying about my age.
My 20 year class reunion is tonight. I'm looking forward to it since I missed the 10 year. But I'd also be content to go home and sleep instead of going. I already paid, so I guess I'll go anyway.
I've drank 2 rounds of caffeine and I am still sleepy. I have too much going on this weekend to be going into it sleepy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've drank 2 rounds of caffeine and I am still sleepy. I have too much going on this weekend to be going into it sleepy.

Preggers!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My 20 year class reunion is tonight. I'm looking forward to it since I missed the 10 year. But I'd also be content to go home and sleep instead of going. I already paid, so I guess I'll go anyway.

My oldest is having a sleepover at the school as part of his classes end of the year party tonight.
The bombers are paying their last preseason game and my friends nephew is the starting punter, I want to go so I may grab some last minute tickets.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've drank 2 rounds of caffeine and I am still sleepy. I have too much going on this weekend to be going into it sleepy.

Preggers!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on consuming adult beverages tonight!!!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My 20 year class reunion is tonight. I'm looking forward to it since I missed the 10 year. But I'd also be content to go home and sleep instead of going. I already paid, so I guess I'll go anyway.

My oldest is having a sleepover at the school as part of his classes end of the year party tonight.
The bombers are paying their last preseason game and my friends nephew is the starting punter, I want to go so I may grab some last minute tickets.

Besides the reunion tonight. The baby's last swim class is tomorrow morning. Then I am chopping my hair off (don't tell Jim). Then I have a wedding reception for some friends (they got married last fall in Colorado, now they are going to have another party to celebrate it here). Father's Day is Sunday, I have no idea what we are doing exactly just yet.
My newest nephew was just born. I'd be excited but it was a planned c section and because the baby was "too big". It came out smaller than both my kids.
NussieT Wrote:My newest nephew was just born. I'd be excited but it was a planned c section and because the baby was "too big". It came out smaller than both my kids.

Congrats on being an auntie again.

How big was he?
Happy starti day of your last year as a twenty-something T!!!
JDubb Wrote:Happy starti day of your last year as a twenty-something T!!!

Hello Stranger!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Happy starti day of your last year as a twenty-something T!!!

Hello Stranger!!
Hey you!
Pages: 1 2