Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Happy starti day of your last year as a twenty-something T!!!

Hello Stranger!!
Hey you!

What's new with ya?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My newest nephew was just born. I'd be excited but it was a planned c section and because the baby was "too big". It came out smaller than both my kids.

Congrats on being an auntie again.

How big was he?

8lbs 5 oz.
JDubb Wrote:Happy starti day of your last year as a twenty-something T!!!

Thanks Jdubb.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My newest nephew was just born. I'd be excited but it was a planned c section and because the baby was "too big". It came out smaller than both my kids.

Congrats on being an auntie again.

How big was he?

8lbs 5 oz.

Too big?? Mine was 8lbs. 2 oz. and the only reason I had a c-section was because she got tangled up in the umbilical cord.
Anyone want an external floppy disk drive? The boss just gave me one. I already have one at home (which I rarely use), so I don't need another one.
Happy Birthday T.

Like a fine wine, you only get better with age....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone want an external floppy disk drive? The boss just gave me one. I already have one at home (which I rarely use), so I don't need another one.

Actually, I could use one of those in order to check all these floppies I have no idea what is on so that I can throw them away...
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone want an external floppy disk drive? The boss just gave me one. I already have one at home (which I rarely use), so I don't need another one.

Actually, I could use one of those in order to check all these floppies I have no idea what is on so that I can throw them away...

Text me your addy and I'll get it out to you
Pages: 1 2