Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The drought is over and there is a new Triple Crown winner. I should've gone to New Yrok.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The drought is over and there is a new Triple Crown winner. I should've gone to New Yrok.

:yawn:

Seriously. :yawn:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The drought is over and there is a new Triple Crown winner. I should've gone to New Yrok.

The horse is now estitmated to be worth $50 million. After he finishing racing, he gets to retire to one of the finest stables in teh country (he will be pampered) and he can live out his days making babies.
Besides that, this trophy is one of the most difficult prizes in all of sports to obtain: only 12 have won it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Besides that, this trophy is one of the most difficult prizes in all of sports to obtain: only 12 have won it.

Cabrera won it a couple years ago.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The drought is over and there is a new Triple Crown winner. I should've gone to New Yrok.

The horse is now estitmated to be worth $50 million. After he finishing racing, he gets to retire to one of the finest stables in teh country (he will be pampered) and he can live out his days making babies.

Rich people...
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Besides that, this trophy is one of the most difficult prizes in all of sports to obtain: only 12 have won it.

He didn't get a trophy like this, nor the $5mil bonus.

[Image: resized_99265-2ctriplecrowntrophy30pbw_7...8c55cf3980]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

He didn't get a trophy like this, nor the $5mil bonus.

[Image: resized_99265-2ctriplecrowntrophy30pbw_7...8c55cf3980]

What's a horse going to do with money and trophies?

But, Cabrera does have to settle for just getting his base contract of about $30 million a year.
Do they keep the trophy just sitting around? Or do they make a new one every time someone gets close?
That horse also won this trophy 3 weeks ago:

[Image: 0876a9a9eaeb978b771fe338f3dfa000.jpg]
The Woodlawn Vase is considered one of the most expensive trophies and winners actually get a replica to take home.
Chip Wrote:Do they keep the trophy just sitting around? Or do they make a new one every time someone gets close?

They get a replica of it. The owner is usually the one who gets to display it. The money gets divided between the owner(s), trainer and jockey. The horse is basically going to be set for life.
I thought Joe would started posted some of the Mustangs he saw over the weekend. [smiley]FAIL[/smiley]
I just got back from lunch.. There is currently a gangbang going on in my front yard. 3 squirrels are fighting over a 4th, when I pulled out of the driveway one of the 3 was having his way with her on a tree branch, while the others are still squabbling.
A couple weeks ago, there was a "rape" scene on Game of Thrones, that everyone seemed to get all up in arms over.
I wonder if they're fired up about last night too.
Chip Wrote:A couple weeks ago, there was a "rape" scene on Game of Thrones, that everyone seemed to get all up in arms over.
I wonder if they're fired up about last night too.

I finally started to watch that show. I haven't gotten very far though and I don't see me catching up too quick over the summer.
Pages: 1 2 3