Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A couple weeks ago, there was a "rape" scene on Game of Thrones, that everyone seemed to get all up in arms over.
I wonder if they're fired up about last night too.

I finally started to watch that show. I haven't gotten very far though and I don't see me catching up too quick over the summer.

There was a scene that was tough to watch last night.

And I'm not talking about the Mentos commercial.

[youtube]LM77StDDOks[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A couple weeks ago, there was a "rape" scene on Game of Thrones, that everyone seemed to get all up in arms over.

I finally started to watch that show. I haven't gotten very far though and I don't see me catching up too quick over the summer.

Rape scenes always bother me for some reason.
Chip Wrote:And I'm not talking about the Mentos commercial.

[youtube]LM77StDDOks[/youtube]

What would happen if someone a bunch of Diet Coke down that dragon's throat, then gave it some Mentos? I want to see that.
T's hubby busted her phone. Probably why she's MIA today.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Rape scenes always bother me for some reason.

I put it in quotations because that's what everyone else was calling it.
But, they were married, and she didn't fight it or anything. You could just tell she didn't want to.

Last night though, damn.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:T's hubby busted her phone. Probably why she's MIA today.

Listed MIA, good song.

[youtube]Azlr8By0lFw[/youtube]
I'm doing a trial on some new contacts and they hurt my eyes so much, I had to take them out already. This is day 2 and they feel like old contacts do.
Haha.

[Image: game_of_thrones_by_poesdaughter-d8wg5m4.jpg]
Hey, I got a good idea.
Lets get as close as we can to the massive trucks racing 100 mph across the desert.

[youtube]u82uc-S7vOU[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Haha.

[Image: game_of_thrones_by_poesdaughter-d8wg5m4.jpg]

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Hey, I got a good idea.
Lets get as close as we can to the massive trucks racing 100 mph across the desert.

Retard

Retard

If he wasn't before, he probably is now.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]fXyWCQeLxrc[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Retard

If he wasn't before, he probably is now.

I should laugh at that, but I did.
Yes Jimmy ran over my phone. It had fallen out of my pocket. i.went into the city today to get my phone screen fixed. Dave the guy I always bring my electronics too Humty Dumpty 'd it. It's now referred to Frakenphone because its got a white back, a silver front and a bunch of new parts. I still don't have it back yet. I had to get home with the parts I picked up. My Inlaws went to go get it.

Jim and I scared the shit out of our 7 year old. He is really mature for his age and he kept saying he was Brushing his teeth and he wasn't. Kid went to the dentist last week and has a cavity. We told him about the long needle they jab in his gums and the drill. He cried for 2 hours about it. Kid brushed his teeth every time he ate something all weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3