Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 29, 2015 ~ National Hamburger Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going to have leftovers for lunch, but I might be obliged to get a burger instead.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was going to have leftovers for lunch, but I might be obliged to get a burger instead.

:?
That was yesterday.
Carl Panzram killed at least 22 people and raped over 1,000 men. He was hanged on September 5th, 1930.
"Tell me. After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures."
LeNeve Wrote:Carl Panzram killed at least 22 people and raped over 1,000 men. He was hanged on September 5th, 1930.

Uhhh...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was going to have leftovers for lunch, but I might be obliged to get a burger instead.

That was yesterday.

Facebook said it was today. Those fuckers lied to me again.... :flame: Guess I'll stick with my leftovers.
LeNeve Wrote:Carl Panzram killed at least 22 people and raped over 1,000 men. He was hanged on September 5th, 1930.

Confusedhock:
I bought Jimbo's birthday gift.. Tickets to Motley Crue (again) in August. If he pisses me off between now and then, I will take whoever wants to join me instead.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was going to have leftovers for lunch, but I might be obliged to get a burger instead.

That was yesterday.

Facebook said it was today. Those fuckers lied to me again.... :flame: Guess I'll stick with my leftovers.

If it's a left over burger, that's a left over from Hamburger Day, I guess it would still count.
But, I think I'll go have a burger anyway.
DaveP is really on a roll with his weird text messages. Today he asked me if it was in Canadian dollars but wouldn't answer my questions why....
NussieT Wrote:DaveP is really on a roll with his weird text messages. Today he asked me if it was in Canadian dollars but wouldn't answer my questions why....

Maybe he's on a long meth bender.
NussieT Wrote:DaveP is really on a roll with his weird text messages. Today he asked me if it was in Canadian dollars but wouldn't answer my questions why....

What is in Canadian dollars?
Chip Wrote:

Maybe he's on a long meth bender.

Too much catnip
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

He asked me what I would charge to wash that house, when I gave him a random number he asked if it was in Canadian dollars. It was a very confusing bunch of texts
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He asked me what I would charge to wash that house, when I gave him a random number he asked if it was in Canadian dollars. It was a very confusing bunch of texts

Did he take the fall decor down?
Pages: 1 2