Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 29, 2015 ~ National Hamburger Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A large pig was running around just on the edge of the city. The cops were trying to wrangle it. [Image: 43dfbdeafbf552ca71d01254c3efbd02.jpg][Image: f8a8e1c58ad7421cc66ad4f7e19d493e.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:DaveP is really on a roll with his weird text messages. Today he asked me if it was in Canadian dollars but wouldn't answer my questions why....

What is in Canadian dollars?

He asked me what I would charge to wash that house, when I gave him a random number he asked if it was in Canadian dollars. It was a very confusing bunch of texts

Did he take the fall decor down?

That's not his house. He's not moving. He just did the sidewalks outside of his place.
NussieT Wrote:That's not his house. He's not moving. He just did the sidewalks outside of his place.

So, what was the point of sending you that picture?
NussieT Wrote:A large pig was running around just on the edge of the city. The cops were trying to wrangle it. [Image: 43dfbdeafbf552ca71d01254c3efbd02.jpg][Image: f8a8e1c58ad7421cc66ad4f7e19d493e.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:That's not his house. He's not moving. He just did the sidewalks outside of his place.

Asking me how much to charge to wash it. I had no idea what the hell he was sniffing when he sent me it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Who figured this one out?

[youtube]O_2pKNWthJ4[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Asking me how much to charge to wash it. I had no idea what the hell he was sniffing when he sent me it.

Seriously::
[Image: catnip-kitty.jpg]
So far today I made my father in law pick up my mail and deliver it to my house.
I made my brother in law pick up the recycle at the animal hospital that I haven't done in two weeks.
Made my concrete employees pick up my glass that I haven't done in two weeks and made another go get me some lunch.
Is that an abuse of power
NussieT Wrote:So far today I made my father in law pick up my mail and deliver it to my house.
I made my brother in law pick up the recycle at the animal hospital that I haven't done in two weeks.
Made my concrete employees pick up my glass that I haven't done in two weeks and made another go get me some lunch.

No, I'd call it use of power.

But, if it's mail, doesn't it get delivered to your house already?
NussieT Wrote:So far today I made my father in law pick up my mail and deliver it to my house.

That's the way it should be! :high5:
Chip Wrote:

No, I'd call it use of power.

But, if it's mail, doesn't it get delivered to your house already?

No. All the mail gets delivered to the post office. Then they sort it all into our mailboxes and we can pick our mail box whenever.
Our new house has a "rural route" and the mailboxes are right on the corner of our road but only comes once a week.
With the business and everything it's easier to leave the mailbox in town

That's the way it should be! :high5:

I also got the guy who owns the machine shop that we deal with to pick up my race kit for my run on Sunday from the city when he went.
This is crazy.
I live right next to the strip mall behind the house.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/man-a...n/33276844
Pages: 1 2