Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are your plans for this weekend?

Today/Tonight: I am going flooring shopping with my silver fox to pick out the new flooring for the house. Then I will be starting to move over the stuff that won't be in their way to do the flooring such as my workout stuff & my office as it will all be downstairs.

Tomorrow: Hitting the gym tomorrow morning then heading off to do glass & deliver fuel to my recycle trucks. I am supposed to do it today but I switched my days around.

Sunday: I have no plans. Its supposed to be sunny out so maybe I'll lay on my hammock reading my book all day long on my new lawn perhaps go for a little run.
NussieT Wrote:What are your plans for this weekend?

Today/Tonight: I am going flooring shopping with my silver fox to pick out the new flooring for the house. Then I will be starting to move over the stuff that won't be in their way to do the flooring such as my workout stuff & my office as it will all be downstairs.

Tomorrow: Hitting the gym tomorrow morning then heading off to do glass & deliver fuel to my recycle trucks. I am supposed to do it today but I switched my days around.

Sunday: I have no plans. Its supposed to be sunny out so maybe I'll lay on my hammock reading my book all day long on my new lawn perhaps go for a little run.

Today, probably nothing. Watch a movie or something. Party!

Tomorrow, work, probably a full day.

Sunday, probably just work around home. Painting, clearing out my second bedroom.

At some point, I might go help my brother set up a little home office or something. He's been telling me about it for months but I think all he needs to do is run a line to his basement.
We need to get a wifi system set up at the new house but being in the country limits our options.
NussieT Wrote:What are your plans for this weekend?

Tonight: pick up a Mother's Day card and a few thigns to go with it

Tomorrow: Either a trip to Ikea (if it rains) or hang out with one of my girlfriends. Working security.

Sunday: Gotta take my Mom out for lunch and apparently hanging with Jim's family for dinner (so far NOT at a bar!). I have spent my past 2 Mother's Days at this shitty bar his fmaily likes. The food was awful and I didn't want my kid around the patrons (ghetto)

Somewhere in there depending on the weather, I also might be shovelling dirt for Mom's garden.
My daughter planted a pansy for me at nursery school. We brought it home on Wednesday and I haven't seen it since. I think the dog may have eaten it.
THIS could possibly be the most epic movie of this year

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScMOyURq9os[/youtube_url]
NussieT Wrote:We need to get a wifi system set up at the new house but being in the country limits our options.

The wifi setup should be the easy part. Getting a decent isp would be a pain. I still wonder what I would do if I still like at my old house. There were no cable lines, so I was only able to have dial-up and a satellite dish there.
NussieT Wrote:We need to get a wifi system set up at the new house but being in the country limits our options.

As long as you can get internet, it shouldn't be that hard.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:THIS could possibly be the most epic movie of this year

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScMOyURq9os[/youtube_url]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5:
Chip Wrote:

As long as you can get internet, it shouldn't be that hard.

That's proving harder than it seems too. One provider only offers dial up.
I just got a call asking if I'll be ready by 1230 for our flooring date. Too excited.
NussieT Wrote:I just got a call asking if I'll be ready by 1230 for our flooring date. Too excited.

[youtube]Skawrfm0AIM[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I just got a call asking if I'll be ready by 1230 for our flooring date. Too excited.

I was waiting for someone to make a hard wood joke. But those usually came from Derick and Pete maybe even Robert
:roflmao:

“The Dodge Viper just isn’t hardcore and insane enough for me,” said no one ever. Here to address no one ever’s concerns is the new 2016 Dodge Viper ACR, the fastest, most track-capable street legal Viper ever.

http://jalopnik.com/2016-dodge-viper-acr...1703080695
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was waiting for someone to make a hard wood joke. But those usually came from Derick and Pete maybe even Robert

They would have to show up to make a joke though.
Pages: 1 2 3