Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously lime green hardwood flooring.

[Image: 7212c05491753059ebc99ffe24fbfcfa.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:What are your plans for this weekend?

Today/Tonight: I am going flooring shopping with my silver fox to pick out the new flooring for the house. Then I will be starting to move over the stuff that won't be in their way to do the flooring such as my workout stuff & my office as it will all be downstairs.

Tomorrow: Hitting the gym tomorrow morning then heading off to do glass & deliver fuel to my recycle trucks. I am supposed to do it today but I switched my days around.

Sunday: I have no plans. Its supposed to be sunny out so maybe I'll lay on my hammock reading my book all day long on my new lawn perhaps go for a little run.
Friday: Spackling, sanding and painting downstairs

Saturday: More of the above

Sunday: Going to Jersey to hang out with mom. Might even scope out some neighborhoods in the event that I get to move one day.
I see Brian got engaged.
Bright blue and red, too.. That would make for glow in the dark floor. What kind fo room would someone put those colors in? A playroom maybe?
Flint's bargain pricing at work. I am pretty sure this house would sell for a heck of a lot more elsewhere.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3320-P...0392_zpid/

5 bedroom
5 full baths and 2 half baths

$320k
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Flint's bargain pricing at work. I am pretty sure this house would sell for a heck of a lot more elsewhere.

5 bedroom

$320k

I heard Flint is going to elect a pig mayor
NussieT Wrote:Seriously lime green hardwood flooring.

[Image: 7212c05491753059ebc99ffe24fbfcfa.jpg]

Hell yeah.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:What are your plans for this weekend?

Today/Tonight: I am going flooring shopping with my silver fox to pick out the new flooring for the house. Then I will be starting to move over the stuff that won't be in their way to do the flooring such as my workout stuff & my office as it will all be downstairs.

Tomorrow: Hitting the gym tomorrow morning then heading off to do glass & deliver fuel to my recycle trucks. I am supposed to do it today but I switched my days around.

Sunday: I have no plans. Its supposed to be sunny out so maybe I'll lay on my hammock reading my book all day long on my new lawn perhaps go for a little run.
Friday: Spackling, sanding and painting downstairs

Saturday: More of the above

Sunday: Going to Jersey to hang out with mom. Might even scope out some neighborhoods in the event that I get to move one day.

Never give up the dream!
Joe Wrote:I see Brian got engaged.

I saw that too. I didn't even realized he had someone... Facebook didn't keep me posted on his going-ons.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I saw that too. I didn't even realized he had someone... Facebook didn't keep me posted on his going-ons.

Seriously they've been together for like 3+ years. I was going to comment last week that he better get her a ring soon and BAM
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Bright blue and red, too.. That would make for glow in the dark floor. What kind fo room would someone put those colors in? A playroom maybe?

The foxes flooring guy said he has never sold any. I told him my kid would like an orange floor but over my dead body it would go in the house. When I sent Jim the pic, he said no effin way I was to buy crazy Coloured flooring.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Flint's bargain pricing at work. I am pretty sure this house would sell for a heck of a lot more elsewhere.

5 bedroom

$320k

I heard Flint is going to elect a pig mayor

It would be an improvement for them.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Seriously they've been together for like 3+ years. I was going to comment last week that he better get her a ring soon and BAM

Facebook sucks when it coming to seeing things. I only seem to see about 20% of people's posts on the newsfeed.
Pages: 1 2 3