Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:yawn: I am sitting at this desk, struggling to stay awake. I guess I am not ready for full-time yet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::yawn: I am sitting at this desk, struggling to stay awake. I guess I am not ready for full-time yet.

Stacy and the dog have been keeping me awake all week so she slept in the other room last night. I feel fantastic this morning. :happy:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka tatertits Wrote:Taylor has been working on his house and taking care of that baby. I think he isn't able to post from work anymore. I see occasional posts on FB from him, though. Petey is a FB post whore generally. I just wonder if either Angie stuffed LeNeve's body somewhere or if the cartel grabbed him.

I figured he might be working on that engine. DaveP texted me the other day, He's off work on Mondays I should persuade him to come back.

:high5:
[Image: attachment.php?s=6530f966090cb9693ec195b...1315922909]
I wish I was working on my engine.

I'm just busy. my dads dodge ram project is full swing.

also the old guy that worked here, finally quit and left back to Florida. We found about 10,000 dollars worth of new parts he never put on... so we are trying to clean up that mess, and make that right for the customers.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish I was working on my engine.

also the old guy that worked here, finally quit and left back to Florida. We found about 10,000 dollars worth of new parts he never put on... so we are trying to clean up that mess, and make that right for the customers.

What engine is this that you speak of?

He had $10,000 of parts? Were they in a cupboard or something?
Did he just re-use the old parts when he should have put new parts on?
I'm about to have a breakdown. I'm so overwhelmed with everything that goes going that I don't know where I am going anymore. I envy people who have parents that actually cares about them.
I'm about to have a breakdown based on the Eagles trades...
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote::yawn: I am sitting at this desk, struggling to stay awake. I guess I am not ready for full-time yet.

Stacy and the dog have been keeping me awake all week so she slept in the other room last night. I feel fantastic this morning. :happy:

I don't know how people do it. I get out of here, have to pick up the baby, get home, cook dinner, clean up and then it's her bath and bedtime. By the time I get her off to sleep I am exhausted. And because I have to get up so much earlier now, I have to try to get the baby's gear together the night before, so I don't forget anything. At least before, I had more time to actually relax and I got more sleep.
Joe Wrote:I'm about to have a breakdown based on the Eagles trades...

Last year the Bombers were like that but this year in free agency they just swept up all the good players. I'm kind of excited for the season to start. Not to mention the grey cup is in Winnipeg this year and I'm going!!!
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head

[youtube]L6WtsakHbB0[/youtube]
beckster Wrote:I don't know how people do it. I get out of here, have to pick up the baby, get home, cook dinner, clean up and then it's her bath and bedtime. By the time I get her off to sleep I am exhausted. And because I have to get up so much earlier now, I have to try to get the baby's gear together the night before, so I don't forget anything. At least before, I had more time to actually relax and I got more sleep.

It's a juggling act and I've dropped so many balls over time. I've forgotten to pay vendors for months at a time. We've eaten dinner at 11pm. the house look like it blew up because I haven't cleaned it in 2 weeks. Summer months I average 50-60 hours a week between actual work and paperwork. Winter months I'm between 25-40 hours depending on what's going on.
Dave P needs to move to Montana. His cats will live longer there.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/what-every-...soc_trk=ma

How do you leave $10k worth of parts lying around and no one notices?
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm about to have a breakdown based on the Eagles trades...

Last year the Bombers were like that but this year in free agency they just swept up all the good players. I'm kind of excited for the season to start. Not to mention the grey cup is in Winnipeg this year and I'm going!!!

Where do the Bombers get their players? Do they just pick from the guy that can't make the hockey teams? :drum:
Pages: 1 2 3