Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish I was working on my engine.

I'm just busy. my dads dodge ram project is full swing.

also the old guy that worked here, finally quit and left back to Florida. We found about 10,000 dollars worth of new parts he never put on... so we are trying to clean up that mess, and make that right for the customers.

He had $10,000 of parts? Were they in a cupboard or something?
Did he just re-use the old parts when he should have put new parts on?

10k might be an exageration. I don't know. There was a 5 gallon buket full of brand new spark plugs. at 15-20 a piece...

lots of gaskets and bolts, and random shit. we are getting average 2 cars a day returning for re-checks because him. some easy. some need engines and shit.

And some people wonder why I hate employees.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish I was working on my engine.

I'm just busy. my dads dodge ram project is full swing.

also the old guy that worked here, finally quit and left back to Florida. We found about 10,000 dollars worth of new parts he never put on... so we are trying to clean up that mess, and make that right for the customers.

He had $10,000 of parts? Were they in a cupboard or something?
Did he just re-use the old parts when he should have put new parts on?

10k might be an exageration. I don't know. There was a 5 gallon buket full of brand new spark plugs. at 15-20 a piece...

lots of gaskets and bolts, and random shit. we are getting average 2 cars a day returning for re-checks because him. some easy. some need engines and shit.

Ouch. :?
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
My phone is all messed up and it's starting to piss me off
I need alcohol if I am going to make it to the end of thise week. This boss of mine won't shut up and keeps hovering. Now he's got me doing shit I am not licensed to do. :killme: I think I am going to snap soon.

Oh, and he called me "Sweetie", I am pretty sure that gives me permission to blacken his eye.
Girls going crazy around here today.
Chip Wrote:Girls going crazy around here today.

I need everyone to come up to Canada and get completely hammered with me. I'd feel better then. I can provide places to stay and large amounts of alcohol. just pay for your travel.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Girls going crazy around here today.

I need everyone to come up to Canada and get completely hammered with me. I'd feel better then. I can provide places to stay and large amounts of alcohol. just pay for your travel.

I have a bottle of rum hidden in the freezer. It won't be enough,. so I'll have to stop on the way to get more. Unfortunately, I am out of the 100 proof stuff I had.
Gma brought me home some Mexican tequila, the good stuff.
I could make some Jello shots... I tend to make them strong, but that is a good thing.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

[Image: Massive_truck_fire_on_I_94_2694390001_14...40_480.jpg]

[Image: Massive_truck_fire_on_I_94_2694390002_14...40_480.jpg]

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-co...ar-wyoming
That is crazy. I've been offered from the coop bulk fuel station to work casual for them hauling fuel and I won't do it. That's the reason why...
And there it is my friends. Springtime in MB. [Image: 0ec80950c139673fb8aa67047c3d807a.jpg]
I've always been a bit leary of driving near tanker trailers and now I am more nervous. :?
NussieT Wrote:And there it is my friends. Springtime in MB. [Image: 0ec80950c139673fb8aa67047c3d807a.jpg]

I cannot believe we have more snow than you.
Pages: 1 2 3