Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 03/06/15: TV Dinner Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim March 6, 1984, as Frozen Food Day, and I call upon the American people to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.
Snow sucks.

That's all I have to say.
Joe Wrote:Snow sucks.

How much did you get?

This morning is supposed to be our last morning in single digits for the next week at least. Hopefully until next winter.
Chip Wrote:

How much did you get?

This morning is supposed to be our last morning in single digits for the next week at least. Hopefully until next winter.

Today's high is 34. Then we keep going up. Monday is supposed to hit 50. The small amount of snow we have will be gone at the end of the month or early next month
Chip Wrote:

How much did you get?

8 or 9 yesterday.

What snow? We haven't seen any new snow in days.
Since I am a Catholic who doesn't like to eat fish, today is pizza with veggie toppings day.
Chip Wrote:

How much did you get?

Mid-30s this weekend and mid-40s next week... :happy: I think I can finally leave the house without having to bundle up enough to prevent frostbite!
One of my cousins is getting married tomorrow on a ski hill. The bride will ski half way down the hill to where the ceremony will be held (all the guests have to ride the ski lift to that location) and then the couple will ski down the hill together after. I've already seen her dress and she will be wearing a full bride's gown for this. I was going to go, but can't.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

How much did you get?

Today's high is 34. Then we keep going up. Monday is supposed to hit 50. The small amount of snow we have will be gone at the end of the month or early next month

Your weather has been nicer/warmer than I would have expected.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

How much did you get?

8 or 9 yesterday.

That's insane.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Since I am a Catholic who doesn't like to eat fish, today is pizza with veggie toppings day.

I'm Lutheran. And I think I'm allowed to eat meat today.
I always have, so, I guess there's no point to stop now.
It's a good day for buffalo wings...
Chip Wrote:Your weather has been nicer/warmer than I would have expected.

The weather was abnormally warm earlier this year. Then we hit a 6 week cold snap and now it's starting to warm up again.
[Image: 27db4933792bb2b979f96aa090765204.jpg]
Catholics practice both fasting and abstinence during Lent. Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are days of fasting in which Catholics are asked to eat only one meal plus other snacks together which don't add up to a full meal. Fridays during Lent are days of abstinence on which Catholics are asked to abstain from eating meat. Lutherans are encouraged to fast or abstain in whatever manner and on whatever days they wish during Lent.

So yeah, pretty much business as usual.
Everybody point and laugh at the Maltese Army and their training.

[youtube]YZ3MJb0rucM[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4