Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 03/06/15: TV Dinner Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My day so far...
Jim: what are you doing today?
Tina: finishing packing up the basement
2 hours later...

Jim: Go down to the lawyers office. Richard wants you to sign some paperwork.

Leave, go to lawyers, come back home start packing again.

(Phone rings)
Silver fox: I need you to go down to the clipper and make up the ad for the paper with them. I'll meet you there.

I will seriously never finish my damn basement.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Eventually 3D printing will print people," said Will.i.am. "I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying what's fact based on plausible growth in technology."

"If you can print a liver or a kidney, god dang it, you're going to be able to print a whole freaking person," said Will.i.am. "Now we're getting into a whole new territory. Moses comes down with the 10 commandments and says 'Thou shalt not...'. He didn't say shit about 3D printing."

"When you have god-like tools, who's governing me? I don't know. I could create life. So new codes and morals – beyond laws – something has to be instilled into us. Before, when it was time to reproduce you had to mate. But now..."

"You're starting with beef, and leathers, and body parts. Eventually it will get more complex. It's basically beam-me-up Scotty, a 3D printer that disintegrates the source. Star Trek is pretty cool, because they had things like iPhones, and the internet. They also had 3D printers, that was beam-me-up Scotty. Teleportation."
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Eventually 3D printing will print people," said Will.i.am. "I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying what's fact based on plausible growth in technology."

"If you can print a liver or a kidney, god dang it, you're going to be able to print a whole freaking person," said Will.i.am. "Now we're getting into a whole new territory. Moses comes down with the 10 commandments and says 'Thou shalt not...'. He didn't say shit about 3D printing."

"When you have god-like tools, who's governing me? I don't know. I could create life. So new codes and morals – beyond laws – something has to be instilled into us. Before, when it was time to reproduce you had to mate. But now..."

"You're starting with beef, and leathers, and body parts. Eventually it will get more complex. It's basically beam-me-up Scotty, a 3D printer that disintegrates the source. Star Trek is pretty cool, because they had things like iPhones, and the internet. They also had 3D printers, that was beam-me-up Scotty. Teleportation."

That guy... has consumed too many drugs. I really don't like my kid watching this video of him because he looks so high.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVzjoj96vs[/youtube_url]
Confusedhock:

Awesome.

[youtube]_NCBgxlUVuE[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That guy... has consumed too many drugs. I really don't like my kid watching this video of him because he looks so high.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVzjoj96vs[/youtube_url]

When people say pot doesn't have any lasting effects, I ask if they've ever seen a pot head.
They always look stoned.
And after a while, always act stoned.
Or, maybe they just always are stoned.
Everything is awesome. In the future.

[youtube]az5lKg4pGK8[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Everything is awesome. In the future.

[youtube]az5lKg4pGK8[/youtube]

We have the Lego Deleorean. I boxed it up a few days ago although Marty and his skateboard is missing so I expect to find him downstairs.
Chip Wrote:When people say pot doesn't have any lasting effects, I ask if they've ever seen a pot head.
They always look stoned.
And after a while, always act stoned.
Or, maybe they just always are stoned.

The people who say that are usually pot smokers.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

Awesome.

I want to ride that!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Awesome.

I want to ride that!!

That's what she said.

Hey-O!
[youtube]YZrntE3vNe8[/youtube]
It's melting!!! Yesterday all I saw was white. Today you can see the window well. [Image: ce03cdc4e4bdd5adbccae9c18ce29a69.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Awesome.

I want to ride that!!

That's what she said.

Hey-O!

:roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:It's melting!!! Yesterday all I saw was white. Today you can see the window well. [Image: ce03cdc4e4bdd5adbccae9c18ce29a69.jpg]

It's not really doing much of that here today. Word is that it will start melting off tomorrow.
So last night I went to the grocery store in this sweet Malibu rental car to get a few things.
Coming out I pushed the button on the trunk to open it. (there is no button on the fab, apparently)
I pushed it a couple times and it didn't open, so I figured it was broke or the button was frozen.
It stayed closed all night in my garage, the whole 35 mile drive to work, and all morning.
It was closed an hour and a half ago when I got back from lunch.
But it just opened about 20 minutes ago.
I guess it was frozen shut, and finally thawed out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4