Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 02/16/15: Jeff Dunham is my hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:is this the new short circuit? I think that chick from Die Antwoord is in it too.

[youtube]lyy7y0QOK-0[/youtube]

I don't think so. I think it's actually going to be called Short Circuit.

And yeah, the guy from Die Antwoord is in that too.
I was going to get a microwave burrito at the gas station for lunch. I didn't open the bag to let it ent. it blew up in the microwave. so I just left it there. :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:Did anyone watch the SNL40 thing? I watched some of the skits this morning online and some were funny but others just sucked. I already hate Melissa Mccarthy and she butchered Matt Foley. It was terrible and now that she did that... I hate her even more.

I think you have developed some hostility issues. :wink:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Did anyone watch the SNL40 thing? I watched some of the skits this morning online and some were funny but others just sucked. I already hate Melissa Mccarthy and she butchered Matt Foley. It was terrible and now that she did that... I hate her even more.

I hold so much bullshit in that eventually I just snap and explode.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I hold so much bullshit in that eventually I just snap and explode.

Yeah, I can relate. Unfortunately the pain in my right hand reminds me daily.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I took a picture of it at lunch.
And I washed my car Friday night, and it's white again already.

Uhhh... it even made my heart drop. That's a huge dent.

Right?
It was really windy, but I don't know if the wind could have pushed something heavy enough, and fast enough to do that.
If I would have seen somebody do that, I would have absolutely lost my shit. And I really wish I had because it would have made my weekend a little bit better.

It looks like something a shopping cart would do. If it had been a car, there should have been some paint from the car left behind.
Joe Wrote:Yeah, I can relate. Unfortunately the pain in my right hand reminds me daily.

Ya. I don't usually hit things unless I am wearing boxing gloves. I haven't gone boxing in so long... I should probably go and relieve some stress.
LeNeve Wrote:I was going to get a microwave burrito at the gas station for lunch. I didn't open the bag to let it ent. it blew up in the microwave. so I just left it there. :roflmao:

2 Minutes...

[youtube]h1hEKqZz-OY[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I forgot all about it. I am going to try to watch them sometime today or this week. I started watching Orange is the New Black. I liked it.

I watched the first season of OITNB and I wasn't too fond of it.

I'm only a few episodes in, but it's entertaining. I want to make my sister watch it and tell me how close to reality some of it is. I know the wife thing is a deal, she used to split up many love triangles.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yeah, I can relate. Unfortunately the pain in my right hand reminds me daily.

Ya. I don't usually hit things unless I am wearing boxing gloves. I haven't gone boxing in so long... I should probably go and relieve some stress.

I can't remember exactly how it went, but I was pissed at someone on time and punched a brick wall instead of their face. Split my knuckles open really nice. That was long, long ago. One of those few times where I was so angry, I lashed out.
NussieT Wrote:

I came very close to putting my hands, and feet, through what ever wall I could find Saturday night.
I'm actually surprised I didn't.
Way back when I worked at Canadian Tire one of the mechanics started dating my best friend. About a year into their relationship he got fired because he kept grabbing one of the other techs package. He lied to her about how he got fired and I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. They eventually end up married. My friend never really wanted kids, they freak her out and he really wanted a kid. She finally decided she was being selfish not giving him the one thing he truly wanted and shes 6 months pregnant.
Yesterday I am in the city with my sister and our kids and I end up seeing him and another chick holding hands and kissing. I was so pissed off. I texted some of his friends that I am friends with and find out it's been happening for months and theres more than 1 of them. After texting my friend for awhile she finally admitted that things between them weren't going so well and shes on depression medication (a low enough dose to not affect the baby). I kind of feel it's my fault for not telling the truth way back when..
Lame. My little brother rolled my dads sweet dodge ram this morning.
NussieT Wrote:

With the ex I used to put holes all over the house. Since she's been gone I can't recall being that pissed since. Work is the only thing now that angers me that much.
[Image: d631d2b5f1b67baf02f1b2c68ab8e3d9.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8