Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 02/16/15: Jeff Dunham is my hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NussieT Wrote:Did anyone watch the SNL40 thing? I watched some of the skits this morning online and some were funny but others just sucked. I already hate Melissa Mccarthy and she butchered Matt Foley. It was terrible and now that she did that... I hate her even more.

I forgot all about it. I am going to try to watch them sometime today or this week. I started watching Orange is the New Black. I liked it.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Saturday, we had some crazy winds.
And I was out just running errands and doing some shopping.
And I'm pretty sure it was at Home Depot or Lowes that one of those big carts, they kind you get for lumber, hit my passenger door.
I don't know if it was the wind, or just a total scum bag.
But this dent is huge. If it was from a door, the person must have curb stomped it open.
I didn't notice it until later, but it's safe to say it ruined my weekend.

That sucks. Would have ruined my weekend too!

I took a picture of it at lunch.
And I washed my car Friday night, and it's white again already.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZKHNr3ZPEY[/youtube_url]

Johnny 5 is alive.
Chip Wrote:I took a picture of it at lunch.

Uhhh... it even made my heart drop. That's a huge dent.
NussieT Wrote:

Right?
It was really windy, but I don't know if the wind could have pushed something heavy enough, and fast enough to do that.
If I would have seen somebody do that, I would have absolutely lost my shit. And I really wish I had because it would have made my weekend a little bit better.
I thought I remembered that they are making a Short Circuit remake, so I went to see if I just dreamt it.
I didn't, and this guy is going to be in it.

[youtube]K6TLYwelOPk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Saturday, we had some crazy winds.
And I was out just running errands and doing some shopping.
And I'm pretty sure it was at Home Depot or Lowes that one of those big carts, they kind you get for lumber, hit my passenger door.
I don't know if it was the wind, or just a total scum bag.
But this dent is huge. If it was from a door, the person must have curb stomped it open.
I didn't notice it until later, but it's safe to say it ruined my weekend.

That sucks. Would have ruined my weekend too!

I took a picture of it at lunch.

Fuck. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Did anyone watch the SNL40 thing? I watched some of the skits this morning online and some were funny but others just sucked. I already hate Melissa Mccarthy and she butchered Matt Foley. It was terrible and now that she did that... I hate her even more.

I forgot all about it. I am going to try to watch them sometime today or this week. I started watching Orange is the New Black. I liked it.

I watched the first season of OITNB and I wasn't too fond of it.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Right?
It was really windy, but I don't know if the wind could have pushed something heavy enough, and fast enough to do that.
If I would have seen somebody do that, I would have absolutely lost my shit. And I really wish I had because it would have made my weekend a little bit better.

It's plausible. The wind picked up a contractors metal tarp shed, dragged it across our yard, slammed into our fence - fucking it up and ended up jammed in the bulk fuel stations yard rammed up against a hydro pole. Obviously the wind got underneath the tarp but it still weighs over 100 lbs.
Maybe somebody thought they were being nice, and making my car look mean.

[youtube]IahDEcy9Ssc[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Right?

It's plausible. The wind picked up a contractors metal tarp shed, dragged it across our yard, slammed into our fence - fucking it up and ended up jammed in the bulk fuel stations yard rammed up against a hydro pole. Obviously the wind got underneath the tarp but it still weighs over 100 lbs.

At Lowes I'm pretty sure I parked between cars. Home Depot I was out in the open lot a little more. So I guess could have happened there. I just didn't think to pay attention to if there were any carts near me for some reason.
Usually, if I go to the grocery store, and there are carts left out, I'll collect them and take them back. Just because I hate that people will be lazy and leave them where the wind can do stuff like that.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I watched the first season of OITNB and I wasn't too fond of it.

I actually liked it.
I think it gets labeled as a chick show, but that's probably just because most of the characters are female.
I mean, they fist each other. That's pretty gnarly.
Chip Wrote:I actually liked it.
I think it gets labeled as a chick show, but that's probably just because most of the characters are female.
I mean, they fist each other. That's pretty gnarly.

I've never heard of it labeled as a chick show but than again I don't too much about it. The book was superior IMO. I do like Red in the show though, she is such a bitch.
is this the new short circuit? I think that chick from Die Antwoord is in it too.

[youtube]lyy7y0QOK-0[/youtube]
thats a gnarly door dent. a little bit harder and it probaly would have penetrated the door skin. someone totally fisted your car.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8