Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/16/15: Nothing to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have nothing to do at work today and nothing really planned for the weekend. I'm kind of excited about having no weekend plans.
same here. :whomo:
I'm going to a party tonight, motorcycle ice riding tomorrow, then to the regional awards ceremony for racing tomorrow night. That is if I live past the ice riding part
ice riding? do they stud the tires? I tried to ride a bicycle on ice once, it was not a pleasant experience.
the tires look like they put sheet metal screws in the lugs

[Image: IMG_5765.jpg]
cool. that should work.
Joe Wrote:I have nothing to do at work today and nothing really planned for the weekend. I'm kind of excited about having no weekend plans.
How's the job hunt going?
This is the first weekend in quite awhile where I have nothing planned. The baby puked all over herself this morning on our way to Grandma's house, so I suspect I might have a sick kid all weekend.
My only weekend plans are to go skating today and tomorrow.
Whats going on?
JDubb Wrote:Whats going on?

- We sold our house, we don't have another place to move into yet.
- The property we were going to build our house with was denied. It is zoned commercial and we were denied changing it to residential.
- We are going to put an offer on the house we need to renovate because we want to work where we live.

- We are working on a new contract for our gravel pit. If it goes through it will be huge for us. However because of this we will have to cancel our trip to Hawaii Confusedad: and possibly the snowmobile adventure in Revelstoke. We did however say if it goes through we will go to Vegas again.
-My mom threw a huge temper tantrum before Christmas because I wouldn't hire her so she could quit her job and attend Christmas dinner, then I made it even worse when I wasn't home when she decided to drop off all the Christmas presents. I told my kids, they didn't understand except for Big Amma never came for Christmas so when will she get our present for her. Her present will be given to a friend for her silent auction for her wedding social, I'm sure someone will really enjoy a spa treatment package.

Not much of anything. You?
NussieT Wrote:

- We sold our house, we don't have another place to move into yet.
- The property we were going to build our house with was denied. It is zoned commercial and we were denied changing it to residential.
- We are going to put an offer on the house we need to renovate because we want to work where we live.

- We are working on a new contract for our gravel pit. If it goes through it will be huge for us. However because of this we will have to cancel our trip to Hawaii Confusedad: and possibly the snowmobile adventure in Revelstoke. We did however say if it goes through we will go to Vegas again.
-My mom threw a huge temper tantrum before Christmas because I wouldn't hire her so she could quit her job and attend Christmas dinner, then I made it even worse when I wasn't home when she decided to drop off all the Christmas presents. I told my kids, they didn't understand except for Big Amma never came for Christmas so when will she get our present for her. Her present will be given to a friend for her silent auction for her wedding social, I'm sure someone will really enjoy a spa treatment package.

Well, that didn't go as planned... Swoot.
This map is weird, overall Michigan is getting safer even though it's home ot 3 of the worst cities in the country??

[Image: f92ab870-9cf3-11e4-8009-f7269fb04b95_Mov...me-Map.png]
Pages: 1 2