Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/16/15: Nothing to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Whats going on?

Not much of anything. You?
Counting down the time to go home today. It's a very slow day today.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Not much of anything. You?
Counting down the time to go home today. It's a very slow day today.

It is.. I am dragging on what I have left to do for today, so I look busy.
I am busy every day now. my workday is 7 hours, but I have been putting in 8-9 hour days. Last year they changed me to hourly pay, so it pays off.
Donginator Wrote:I am busy every day now. my workday is 7 hours, but I have been putting in 8-9 hour days. Last year they changed me to hourly pay, so it pays off.

So things there have been looking up for you finally?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am busy every day now. my workday is 7 hours, but I have been putting in 8-9 hour days. Last year they changed me to hourly pay, so it pays off.

balanced, still looking for a bigger apartment or eventually buy, but real estate is rebounding here and the costs are ridiculous
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

balanced, still looking for a bigger apartment or eventually buy, but real estate is rebounding here and the costs are ridiculous

Well, at least you're scoring some OT to help with that.

Wednesday morning I had to drive down to Nashville for work.
We assumed we would be flying, but the company paying us said "No, you can drive".
I don't think it's any cheaper to drive, by the time you add in the extra travel time )that we get paid for, overtime by the end of the trip), mileage reimbursement, and the fact that it takes so much longer we have to stay an extra night.
So we drove Wednesday, hung out in downtown Nashville a little, that's a fun place.
The place we were staying was about 45 minutes outside of Nashville so we didn't make it back down there.
Thursday we spent all day in the GM plant.
Then home on Friday with a little detour to the Jim Beam distillery.

On a funny side note, driving through Louisville, the graffiti all says KFC. And they have a huge picture of the Colonel on the side of a hotel. Their arena is called the KFC Yum! Center.
Chip Wrote:

Wednesday morning I had to drive down to Nashville for work.
We assumed we would be flying, but the company paying us said "No, you can drive".
I don't think it's any cheaper to drive, by the time you add in the extra travel time )that we get paid for, overtime by the end of the trip), mileage reimbursement, and the fact that it takes so much longer we have to stay an extra night.
So we drove Wednesday, hung out in downtown Nashville a little, that's a fun place.
The place we were staying was about 45 minutes outside of Nashville so we didn't make it back down there.
Thursday we spent all day in the GM plant.
Then home on Friday with a little detour to the Jim Beam distillery.

On a funny side note, driving through Louisville, the graffiti all says KFC. And they have a huge picture of the Colonel on the side of a hotel. Their arena is called the KFC Yum! Center.

Aside from the insbreds, the coountryside of that area is pretty to drive through
Pages: 1 2