Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 ~ In Earnest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My boss has been fucking up lately.. a lot. Yet this is a guy who literally keeps notes of every little mistake the rest of us make... right down to how many times a day we say words he doesn't approve of. He wrote a new policy on some dude named Ernest... only he changed the spelling of the guy's name to Earnest.

In honor of his fuck up. I am going to do everything in earnest today (Had to explain to my co-worker that it's a real word).
I'm not sure about this Ram Rebel...
I think I like it...

[Image: a8av234xneid4qbw0tan.jpg]
[Image: ubkirbjcdkyotogxgdvk.jpg]
[Image: dcrlmzilpgtno2uqf1cg.jpg]
[Image: r7z2co2dx869zn0s1r6s.jpg]
I like the inside. the outside does not appeal to me at this time.
just got a random phone call from the WHO. she asked if I was driving. I said no. she then asked if it was safe for me to talk. I said

"no, its not safe for me to talk at all, I'm currently engaged in battle with rebel forces"

then hung up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss has been fucking up lately.. a lot. Yet this is a guy who literally keeps notes of every little mistake the rest of us make... right down to how many times a day we say words he doesn't approve of. He wrote a new policy on some dude named Ernest... only he changed the spelling of the guy's name to Earnest.

In honor of his fuck up. I am going to do everything in earnest today (Had to explain to my co-worker that it's a real word).

what are the non-approved words?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss has been fucking up lately.. a lot. Yet this is a guy who literally keeps notes of every little mistake the rest of us make... right down to how many times a day we say words he doesn't approve of. He wrote a new policy on some dude named Ernest... only he changed the spelling of the guy's name to Earnest.

She's not allowed to say "Know what I mean Vern?" but says it all the time.
Everybody is sick of it.
LeNeve Wrote:I like the inside. the outside does not appeal to me at this time.

They need to bring back the cross hair grill for it.
That thing looks like it has a mustache.
LeNeve Wrote:just got a random phone call from the WHO. she asked if I was driving. I said no. she then asked if it was safe for me to talk. I said

"no, its not safe for me to talk at all, I'm currently engaged in battle with rebel forces"

then hung up.

Hah
LeNeve Wrote:just got a random phone call from the WHO. she asked if I was driving. I said no. she then asked if it was safe for me to talk. I said

then hung up.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

She's not allowed to say "Know what I mean Vern?" but says it all the time.
Everybody is sick of it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I'm not sure about this Ram Rebel...
I think I like it...

[Image: a8av234xneid4qbw0tan.jpg]
[Image: ubkirbjcdkyotogxgdvk.jpg]
[Image: dcrlmzilpgtno2uqf1cg.jpg]
[Image: r7z2co2dx869zn0s1r6s.jpg]

I do like the seats. The tread marks are cool.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like the inside. the outside does not appeal to me at this time.

They need to bring back the cross hair grill for it.
That thing looks like it has a mustache.

yeah. that would help alot.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss has been fucking up lately.. a lot. Yet this is a guy who literally keeps notes of every little mistake the rest of us make... right down to how many times a day we say words he doesn't approve of. He wrote a new policy on some dude named Ernest... only he changed the spelling of the guy's name to Earnest.

I don't swear when he's around, so it's stuff like "that sucks", "dammit", "Jesus Christ!!", "How dumb" and I don't remember the others. I try to throw in a "that sucks" from time to time.

then hung up.

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2