Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 ~ In Earnest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about a 640hp Cadillac?
We did some work in the plant that makes these about a month ago, and there were a bunch of these just sitting in one area with paint defects.
The didn't look like anything really special until you looked at the window sticker.

[Image: dtyic96sz1hqocr6g8gz.jpg]
[Image: iw0cyxadpeo4ty2g0its.jpg]
Chip Wrote:How about a 640hp Cadillac?
We did some work in the plant that makes these about a month ago, and there were a bunch of these just sitting in one area with paint defects.
The didn't look like anything really special until you looked at the window sticker.

[Image: dtyic96sz1hqocr6g8gz.jpg]
[Image: iw0cyxadpeo4ty2g0its.jpg]

Eh.. It's alright. I've never been a huge fan of Caddies.
She likes tacos y burritos.

[youtube]8hYuE2Y2y6A[/youtube]
[youtube]2k64w3354kE[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't swear when he's around, so it's stuff like "that sucks", "dammit", "Jesus Christ!!", "How dumb" and I don't remember the others. I try to throw in a "that sucks" from time to time.

Somewhere in my employee file at Maxim there will be an annual review that says "Tina needs to stop calling people douchebags". I still laugh about that.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't swear when he's around, so it's stuff like "that sucks", "dammit", "Jesus Christ!!", "How dumb" and I don't remember the others. I try to throw in a "that sucks" from time to time.

Somewhere in my employee file at Maxim there will be an annual review that says "Tina needs to stop calling people douchebags". I still laugh about that.

:roflmao: I should start saying that more when he's around. All the terms he takes issue with are words that he considers to be "non-business related". :roll:
Yesterday was Kiss a Ginger Day. Sorry I missed that...........
We can't they just bomb Ohio already?

http://news.yahoo.com/police-ohio-disper...--spt.html
Pages: 1 2