Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/09/14 - Taco Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: F98652284.jpg]
[youtube]tEnQnei6dk8[/youtube]
I remember getting yelled at by neighbors for driving my Jeep Power Wheels on their grass.
I was the damn kid on their lawn.

[youtube]F9GAaDCu5Dk[/youtube]
I love tacos.
I never had a power wheel. Confusedad:

I don't think I have even rode around in one either. some of my friends had them, but they were always getting the battery charged, or broke down in some way.
LeNeve Wrote:I love tacos.

I want to open a bar.
And if I ever do, maybe I should have awesome tacos.
Does Red Bull even make energy drinks anymore?
Or do they just sponsor awesome stuff like this?

[youtube]XEUMwxzyDxI[/youtube]
The $3 million Ferrari FXXK (Fuck?) is sold out.

[Image: cbgtqzkecuqp0sqhyd1y.jpg]
[Image: xvkq0acvx3qd1mllpwn8.jpg]
Obama was on Colbert last night and it was pretty funny.

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/88...handbasket
LeNeve Wrote:I never had a power wheel. Confusedad:

I don't think I have even rode around in one either. some of my friends had them, but they were always getting the battery charged, or broke down in some way.

We currently have 2. I want to learn how to rewire them to make them go faster and stuff.
Chip Wrote:The $3 million Ferrari FXXK (Fuck?) is sold out.

[Image: cbgtqzkecuqp0sqhyd1y.jpg]
[Image: xvkq0acvx3qd1mllpwn8.jpg]

Millionaires and Billionaires are buying up Ferraris and LeNeve is just sitting there :wanker: .
its true. I am just sitting here :wanker:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I never had a power wheel. Confusedad:

We currently have 2. I want to learn how to rewire them to make them go faster and stuff.

We have one. My kids are too big for it now. I keep it for when my nephews come over but Mike has been tinkering with it and I'll have to put it all back together before they can.
I read somewhere, that you can't even take that ferrrari home. Ferrari keeps it stored at their factory garage, and they deliver it to the track for you when you want to drive it. thats kind of lame.
This is kinda painful to watch.

This was at a "The Giant of Africa" fundraiser the Toronto Raptors held on the anniversary of Mandela's death.
Toronto Maple Leaf Goalie, Jonathan Bernier, was at it, and apparently isn't very smart.
As easy as it is to google the event your going to, I'm sure they gave him a little press release thing that gave a quick explanation.

http://globalnews.ca/video/1714988/maple...n-athletes
Pages: 1 2 3 4