Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/09/14 - Taco Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
awkward
LeNeve Wrote:I read somewhere, that you can't even take that ferrrari home. Ferrari keeps it stored at their factory garage, and they deliver it to the track for you when you want to drive it. thats kind of lame.

I read something like that too.
And I remember hearing that about the Enzo too.
But that might have just been kept at the dealership, not the Ferrari garage.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I read somewhere, that you can't even take that ferrrari home. Ferrari keeps it stored at their factory garage, and they deliver it to the track for you when you want to drive it. thats kind of lame.

I read something like that too.
And I remember hearing that about the Enzo too.
But that might have just been kept at the dealership, not the Ferrari garage.

like shitty parents, that can only see their kids with a social service person present.
Holiday special for the season finale of South Park tomorrow.

[Image: 10846088_10152563270632005_4603998377208...e=5517AA8A]
Sup and stuff...
JDubb Wrote:Sup and stuff...

Hey, what's crappenin?
These things always get me.

It would have been funnier if the family was just on the big screen waving, while he comes up behind them and just starts waving too.
Until they looked up and noticed.

[youtube]echZ3nmRF9A[/youtube]
:roflmao:
Give a redneck hockey pads, and what do they do with it?
They wear it while jumping lawnmowers over cars.

[youtube]F3KrSxct5Wg[/youtube]

That's no fun at all.
Good old Raider fans...

[youtube]QJ9OCP_UWoU[/youtube]
[youtube]wHQNa1YwZH0[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Good old Raider fans...

[youtube]QJ9OCP_UWoU[/youtube]

I was peeing one time next to 2 guys in full paint and Raiders gear when they both went face first into the wall at Veteran's Stadium They turned around to fight and found a sea of green behind them. They begged their way out of the bathroom.
good ol fashion naked bathroom fights.
JDubb Wrote:Sup and stuff...

What's the word?
Pages: 1 2 3 4