Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/4/14 - Tuna Condoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What animal don't you play cards with?

a cheetah

damn nature, you scary
LeNeve Wrote:What animal don't you play cards with?

a cheetah

damn nature, you scary

Hoonigans...

[Image: hngn_web_death_cheatahs_raglan_render.jpg]
jeebus Germany. why you got to be weirf all the time.

Peter the Wild Boy — the abandoned child found wandering naked in a German forest and kept as a “pet” in the courts of King George I and II
Didn't see that one coming...

[Image: 10647151_986120431408968_110590931825326...e=54FBE287]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I could operate a toy piano with my weiner.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The chick I work with asked for help writing a cover letter for a job she is applying to. I gave her this:

Hello Dan, I am interested in this position. I am awesome and highly skilled, so it should be a no-brainer that you offer it to me. Hey, I have degrees and stuff. You should hit me up and we can talk about it some more. I'll fill you in on my awesomeness. Don't forget to call me. Thanks!

I wouldn't even reply to that. I've had my share of crazy employees already. We hired a German lady who would get angered and start screaming at people in German. She quit before she got fired.

Jim has been wanting me to go for jobs that are too far for me to want to drive, especially for the shitty pay they would offer. I thought of sending those places emails like this, just to shut him up.
NussieT Wrote:I know this is off topic to the above converstion however I don't understand the entire ugly Christmas sweater fad that goes around. The local mens hockey team is having an ugly sweater social to raise money for a new bus. I'm not wasting money on an ugly sweater.

My sister is all about it too. She told me to look at the Goodwill store for ugly sweaters for us. :roll:
Chip Wrote:Didn't see that one coming...

[Image: 10647151_986120431408968_110590931825326...e=54FBE287]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I could operate a toy piano with my weiner.

According to that chart, it's not for children then.
do not give my weiner piano to a child.

check.
LeNeve Wrote:do not give my weiner piano to a child.

check.

[youtube]DJTntW2PxBY[/youtube]
Shit Pete is buying

[Image: 70-percent-off-star-wars-ice-mold-1-1770662-regular.jpg]
thats kind of cool. the ice ball thing. I kind of want one.
children hate weiner parties, and cock magic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6