Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/4/14 - Tuna Condoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::bullshit:
There is no way he would sell the Bandit if he was financially stable.

I would suspect as much, but that's what I read this morning. The guy is 78, so maybe he was to cash out now.
The "Bandit" being auctioned is a replica. I feel duped.

What a rip-off :flame:
The Christmas Vacation Drinking Game:
What you will need for this game: an excessive amount of beer, a Santa hat & a single shot of your choice (preferably a lime jello shot topped with cat food).

Take One Drink Every Time:
Ellen calls Clark "Sparky"
Someone is wearing an ugly holiday sweater
Clark does something awkward
There is singing or music
The swimming pool is referenced
Clark is wearing a sports team article of clothing, unless of course, you are wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey, then that means you are a complete badass & you get to give drinks at each of those parts.

Additional Rules:

The entire group takes a drink whenever an advent calendar door is opened.

You must yell “Shitter’s Full!” any time you leave to use the restroom, otherwise you must finish your beer when you return.

First person to say “Get me somebody! And get me somebody while I'm waiting!” when Frank Shirley appears on screen for the first time chooses a person to finish their drink.

First person to stand up & fully complete the “knock on the door, peek in…” correctly WITH hand gestures during that scene gives two drinks.

At any point in the movie, you can point to someone & yell "RUS!" If they do not respond with "Right here, dad" they must take a drink (max once per person, this could get excessive).

Anytime someone misquotes a line in the movie, they have to wear the Santa hat until it gets passed to the next person. When the movie is over, the last person wearing the Santa hat has to shotgun a beer & finish by saying “Ahh, It’s good, It’s good. It’s good.”

Whoever ISN’T up for watching Home Alone immediately after the movie ends has to take the SHOT!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Christmas Vacation Drinking Game:
What you will need for this game: an excessive amount of beer, a Santa hat & a single shot of your choice (preferably a lime jello shot topped with cat food).

Clark is wearing a sports team article of clothing, unless of course, you are wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey, then that means you are a complete badass & you get to give drinks at each of those parts.

Additional Rules:

You must yell “Shitter’s Full!” any time you leave to use the restroom, otherwise you must finish your beer when you return.

First person to say “Get me somebody! And get me somebody while I'm waiting!” when Frank Shirley appears on screen for the first time chooses a person to finish their drink.

First person to stand up & fully complete the “knock on the door, peek in…” correctly WITH hand gestures during that scene gives two drinks.

At any point in the movie, you can point to someone & yell "RUS!" If they do not respond with "Right here, dad" they must take a drink (max once per person, this could get excessive).

Anytime someone misquotes a line in the movie, they have to wear the Santa hat until it gets passed to the next person. When the movie is over, the last person wearing the Santa hat has to shotgun a beer & finish by saying “Ahh, It’s good, It’s good. It’s good.”

Whoever ISN’T up for watching Home Alone immediately after the movie ends has to take the SHOT!

tl;dr
Have some beer and watch Christmas Vacation because it's awesome.
Then when you don't have to watch Home Alone after take a shot in celebration.
mug life thug life. fuck yo mug nigga

:roflmao: :roflmao:
:whomo: about drinking things, and watching things, and not watching other things.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The chick I work with asked for help writing a cover letter for a job she is applying to. I gave her this:

Hello Dan, I am interested in this position. I am awesome and highly skilled, so it should be a no-brainer that you offer it to me. Hey, I have degrees and stuff. You should hit me up and we can talk about it some more. I'll fill you in on my awesomeness. Don't forget to call me. Thanks!

I wouldn't even reply to that. I've had my share of crazy employees already. We hired a German lady who would get angered and start screaming at people in German. She quit before she got fired.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Christmas Vacation Drinking Game:

Additional Rules:

I know this is off topic to the above converstion however I don't understand the entire ugly Christmas sweater fad that goes around. The local mens hockey team is having an ugly sweater social to raise money for a new bus. I'm not wasting money on an ugly sweater.
HEIL HITLER!!! gimme a job furuer
sweater life
What is in the middle of Paris?
NussieT Wrote:I know this is off topic to the above converstion however I don't understand the entire ugly Christmas sweater fad that goes around. The local mens hockey team is having an ugly sweater social to raise money for a new bus. I'm not wasting money on an ugly sweater.

That hockey team I went to see a couple weeks ago with the Batman and Riddler jerseys, did an "ugly Christmas sweater" theme last year.

[Image: image.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:What is in the middle of Paris?

The letter "R"

yeah, that just happened.
LeNeve Wrote:

The letter "R"

yeah, that just happened.

Confusedhock:
Rain puddles?
They also did Star Wars.

[Image: Star-Wars-Jerseys.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6