Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/22/14 -- Election Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Municipal vote today!!! Tomorrow will be the day our fight for contracts start all over. I love election time, hate the bullshit with change afterwards!!!
election time kicks ass.
I like election day because all the annoying campaign adds are finally done.

People in Ottawa flip out sometimes though.
campaign signs in peoples front yards, give me raging boners.
Maggie is adorable.

[Image: Lauren-Cohan-Hot-Photoshoot-for-Sharp-Ma...35x580.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:campaign signs in peoples front yards, give me raging boners.

I want to vote for The Clash now.
I like jerking off in the election booths.
LeNeve Wrote:I like jerking off in the election booths.

If anybody but you posted that, I would assume that you left yourself logged on, and somebody else came on and posted that without you knowing.
But, it came from you, so I know that didn't happen.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm not even registered to vote in this county. I just sneak in there and crank one out.
I've been following that story about the guy that shot the state troopers in PA. I don't particular like what he did, but its pretty interesting how he has evaded a massive manhunt for 5 weeks now. there are thousands of lawmen looking for him.

and he shot the weiner off the other cop, the one that is still alive. most stories don't mention that part.
I broke my phone yesterday, and haven't gotten around to going for a new one yet. my morning duece was so boring.
LeNeve Wrote:I've been following that story about the guy that shot the state troopers in PA. I don't particular like what he did, but its pretty interesting how he has evaded a massive manhunt for 5 weeks now. there are thousands of lawmen looking for him.

and he shot the weiner off the other cop, the one that is still alive. most stories don't mention that part.

This is the first I've heard about this.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been following that story about the guy that shot the state troopers in PA. I don't particular like what he did, but its pretty interesting how he has evaded a massive manhunt for 5 weeks now. there are thousands of lawmen looking for him.

This is the first I've heard about this.

Eric Frein is the guys name. he was also the president of some sort of Serbian civil war re-enactment club.

He wears diapers in the forest, so he can sit in one spot for a really long time, without moving. and he has sniper rifles stashed all over the forest.
LeNeve Wrote:I broke my phone yesterday, and haven't gotten around to going for a new one yet. my morning duece was so boring.

There have been a couple times, where I sit down and realize I left my phone at my desk.
And I actually got up to go get it before I did my deed.
Pages: 1 2 3