Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/22/14 -- Election Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been following that story about the guy that shot the state troopers in PA. I don't particular like what he did, but its pretty interesting how he has evaded a massive manhunt for 5 weeks now. there are thousands of lawmen looking for him.

and he shot the weiner off the other cop, the one that is still alive. most stories don't mention that part.

This is the first I've heard about this.

Eric Frein is the guys name. he was also the president of some sort of Serbian civil war re-enactment club.

He wears diapers in the forest, so he can sit in one spot for a really long time, without moving. and he has sniper rifles stashed all over the forest.

Well, he sounds like a really stable guy.
Serbian war re-enactments sound kind of fun though. Serbian soldiers wear track suits and shit. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm listening to the MySXM version of Faction, and I just heard The Clash's version of I Fought The Law (I'm still voting for them)
Then the next song was Green Day's version of I Fought The Law.
And I'm pretty happy about that.
LeNeve Wrote:Serbian war re-enactments sound kind of fun though. Serbian soldiers wear track suits and shit. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I work with a Serbian.
His name is Predrag
They have this weird community, where they do things like rent halls and have weird dance parties that go all night.
I went with him to a few.
And went to one of their New Years Eve parties and it was right after the Pistons drafted Darko Milicic. And he was there wearing a white sport coat, jeans and really shiny white shoes while everyone else was all dressed up.
It was a weird scene.
I ate an entire greek, deep dish pizza for lunch and now I regret it.
I'm really thirsty, but I'm to full to drink a lot of water.
#FirstWoldProblems
#YOLO
Chip Wrote:I ate an entire greek, deep dish pizza for lunch and now I regret it.
#FirstWoldProblems
#YOLO

pretty sure thats how to keep from getting ebola. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I ate an entire greek, deep dish pizza for lunch and now I regret it.
#FirstWoldProblems
#YOLO

More Americans have been married to Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola.
I had to get a loaner phone, while I wait for mine to come in. I hate this phone, its old, and dumb. I don't even know what kind it is. It's trying to tell me what the weather is like in NYC though.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
#FirstWoldProblems
#YOLO

More Americans have been married to Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Majestic and stuff.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7l9lsLU6P1qiwgw3.gif]
this phone sucks so bad, it won't even let me take pictures without a memory card.
LeNeve Wrote:this phone sucks so bad, it won't even let me take pictures without a memory card.

Whats the point of even having a phone like that?
#FirstWorldProblemsAgain
Chip Wrote:I like election day because all the annoying campaign adds are finally done.

People in Ottawa flip out sometimes though.

There really isn't any other reason top look forward to that day.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:campaign signs in peoples front yards, give me raging boners.

Undecided

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
My bowling league is on this website that lets you look up all kinds of stats and stuff.
And it has all my scores for the year, and my average for my 1st, 2nd and 3rd games.
And they're 182, 219 and 217. I think that means I need to leave work another half hour earlier so I can start drinking a little earlier.
Pages: 1 2 3