Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 ~ 8 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today marks 8 years with Jim. 8 years of pranks and Facebook hacks. I can't believe it has lasted this long.
Congrats!!
We had our annual family pictures on Sunday and I am so anxious to see them.
We keep talking about getting family pictures done, but it just doesn't happen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We keep talking about getting family pictures done, but it just doesn't happen.

I've done it every year since the birth of our son and I will force my kids to do it until I die.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:We keep talking about getting family pictures done, but it just doesn't happen.

I've done it every year since the birth of our son and I will force my kids to do it until I die.

Oh, I will make sure to do portraits of the baby every year. I just don't know about a whole family deal. I never like myself in those kinds of pictures and I think it would start drama with his older daughter.
The area we live in seems to be prone to ants. Every spring we treat the parameter of the house's foundation to keep them out. They're ants, so not a big deal. Only lately, the baby's room had been crawling with those larger ants, we put bait traps out and killed a bunch of them just not all of them. Those fuckers even shorted out an outlet. Turns out they were carpenter ants and they made a fucking nest in the wall. Last night Jim cut a 4'x6' of drywall off and found the fucking mother-load of ants, there were thousands of them in that wall. We spent all night spraying, killing and vaccuuming them up nest and all. Holy horror story. I get to spend the rest of my week cleaning all of the baby's stuff now. Then repainting her room once we replace the drywall and insulation. I looked in there this morning and only saw one dead ant.
I hate that ant story. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate that ant story. Confusedad:

He started to just drill a hole in the wall to spray some ant killer in there and these ants began to pour out of it. Earlier, I had gone to check the bait traps we had out and there were ants all over the outlet, so I took the cover off and it was full of them. It was gross. Tonight's job is to work on cleaning up the room and making sure we seal off the house better to keep them from coming back.
That's gross. I'd be pushing Jim to find a different place. Once we found the mouse in our apartment it took 3 months to find a house and move.
[youtube]LB7YeXAqYqs[/youtube]
Every spring I get that Ortho Home Defense spray and spray it around all the doors and windows and in the garage.
It seems to do a good job with spiders and stuff.
But, ants in the wall like that, it might not work all that great.
dem ants..
all and all its just another ant in the wall.
NussieT Wrote:That's gross. I'd be pushing Jim to find a different place. Once we found the mouse in our apartment it took 3 months to find a house and move.

Had it been snakes, we would be moved out. I cannot enter a house with a snake in it. Mice are gross, but manageable. My old house was surrounded by fields, and the field mice would always try to move in during this time of year. Fortunately the cats would take care of that problem. My cat who just passed away was a brutal killer. She loves to break necks then throw them around as toys.

The wood where the ant nest was actually looks like it's in really good condition. I don't see any damage to it. I think that once we treat the yard and make sure entry ways for the ants are gone, we should be ok.

Oh... rats... I've never had a rat in a place I live, but I think rats are grounds for moving too.
Pages: 1 2 3