Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 ~ Wee Tard Did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What do you call an RN who can't teach her own kid good hygiene and then blames others when that kid get sick? Yeah, a reTARD.

I need something to drink... like some Rum.
Todd Idd doesn't like that joke.
He thinks you should go watch snakefucker.mp4 for it.
Chip Wrote:Todd Idd doesn't like that joke.

I don't do snakes nor any references to them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Oh it's nothing like that.
It's actually really mellow.
Trust me.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I was watching live coverage of the "protests" in Missouri last night, and a group of un-armed black teens started throwing rocks at the douchey, hipster reporter guy. Under other circumstances, I would find that kind of amusing, but it kind of pissed me off.

Then some black female senator, tweeted "fuck you" to the Governer of missouri. Again, under different circumstances, I would think that was funny.

House of representin' bitches.
Ferguson

[Image: tumblr_loxd6cHnO61qd746bo1_400.jpg]
[youtube]sxs97RpkgmE[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Oh it's nothing like that.
It's actually really mellow.
Trust me.

The worst video experiences have always began with those words.... I know, because I have duped many people.
LeNeve Wrote:I was watching live coverage of the "protests" in Missouri last night, and a group of un-armed black teens started throwing rocks at the douchey, hipster reporter guy. Under other circumstances, I would find that kind of amusing, but it kind of pissed me off.

Then some black female senator, tweeted "fuck you" to the Governer of missouri. Again, under different circumstances, I would think that was funny.

Did you hear the most racist team in the NFL, The Redskins, came out on the field last night holding their hands up, supporting that "kid" who they're saying is the victim of racism.
Put a link for this snakefucker thing. so I can watch it later at home.
LeNeve Wrote:I was watching live coverage of the "protests" in Missouri last night, and a group of un-armed black teens started throwing rocks at the douchey, hipster reporter guy. Under other circumstances, I would find that kind of amusing, but it kind of pissed me off.

It's like a "What Not To Do" guide on how to stop racism and stereotypes.
Chip Wrote:

Did you hear the most racist team in the NFL, The Redskins, came out on the field last night holding their hands up, supporting that "kid" who they're saying is the victim of racism.

wowzers. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]sxs97RpkgmE[/youtube]

I had a huge crush on Clarrissa.
Now I feel weird about it.
LeNeve Wrote:Put a link for this snakefucker thing. so I can watch it later at home.

Are you sure?
It's really messed up.

Just kidding. It's totally safe for work.

But seriously, it's not safe for work, and you probably shouldn't watch it.
I'm sad that I did.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esmtpu8zet7hyg...fucker.mp4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6