Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 ~ Wee Tard Did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This kid that works here, he missed work yesterday. I guess he got in a motorcycle accident, and got a concussion.

So today, I asked him about it, and what happened.

he says, "well, I was riding with Brady, on the back..."

I stopped him right there, and said, "well, thats pretty gay, you guys deserved it then"

he laughed.
Stippers got tired of a church protesting their strip club.
So they protested the church.
Topless.
And every dad was pissed that they skipped church.

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/ne.../13864525/
how sucky would that be, that your last moment on earth, before you died, was spent hugging some dude from behind, on a motorcycle. :roflmao:
I bet snake fucker loves Def Leapord
LeNeve Wrote:how sucky would that be, that your last moment on earth, before you died, was spent hugging some dude from behind, on a motorcycle. :roflmao:

Or worse, you get paralyzed, and you have to spend the rest of your life knowing that was the last thing you felt.
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Just do it. Its only 2-3 seconds long.

Yeah.
What's wrong McFly? Chicken?

Damn you both. Don't you know what phobias are about? Confusedad:

Is that thing a constrictor?? I mean, wouldn't it technically cut off the blood flow to the guy's dick in a way that would not be good?
Chip Wrote:What's cooler than getting your mug shot on a t-shirt and wearing?
Getting your mug shot on a t-shirt and wearing it when you get arrested, so your new mugshot will have you wearing your old one.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mug-shot-with-mug-shot-shirt-687543">http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mug ... irt-687543</a><!-- m -->

At least he's proud of his accomplishments.
Chip Wrote:[youtube]6bnanI9jXps[/youtube]

OMG. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: My ears!!!!
Chip Wrote:One girl trying to spank another girl with a catfish.
I probably should have seen this one coming.

[youtube]M16iNEH-3kc[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Just do it. Its only 2-3 seconds long.

Yeah.
What's wrong McFly? Chicken?

Damn you both. Don't you know what phobias are about? Confusedad:

Is that thing a constrictor?? I mean, wouldn't it technically cut off the blood flow to the guy's dick in a way that would not be good?

whatever kind of snake it is, it doesn't seem to care that a human weiner is in it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how sucky would that be, that your last moment on earth, before you died, was spent hugging some dude from behind, on a motorcycle. :roflmao:

Or worse, you get paralyzed, and you have to spend the rest of your life knowing that was the last thing you felt.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
now he's getting mad.

cyber bully to real life bully assist. :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
now he's getting mad.

cyber bully to real life bully assist. :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: tumblr_inline_msmfyvg67w1qa40wl.jpg]

Born Takota Iyanke in 1821, Chief Running Antelope was a leader of the Hunkpapa. Not only was he a famous warrior and diplomat, but he was also widely said to have been the greatest orator of the Sioux nation.

[Image: gn_03184a.jpg]
(Chief Running Antelope)

Among some noticeable aspects of his life, he was brother of Rain in the Face, and was a close advisor to Sitting Bull during the Prairie Indian Wars of the west. Along with many other prominent Sioux leaders, he was a signer of the Treaty of 1868 and though he had argued in good faith for compromise with the U.S. Government, he would later regret it.

[Image: RunningAntelope-Rain-in-the-Face.jpg]
(Running Antelope and Rain in the Face)

After being moved to Standing Rock Reservation in the Dakotas, Chief Running Antelope would be the appointed leader of the Last Great Buffalo Hunts in 1882 and 1883.

He died around 1897 and is buried at Little Eagle, in Standing Rock.

It was in 1899 that the “only US paper money with a Native American Indian Chief" was issued by the U.S. Mint. Full of splendid detail that almost captures the essence of Chief Running Antelope, that simple $5 note caused a scandal.

Whether it was creative license by Civil War photographer Alexander Gardner, ignorance by engraver George F.C. Smilie, or an embarrassing combination of both, it is widely understood that the Bureau of Engraving and Printing attributed a Pawnee headdress to a Sioux Chief.

According to Jeff Smith of TreasuredStocks.com, “The story is that Chief Running Antelope is shown wearing a Pawnee head dress, not Hunkpapa, because the one the Chief actually wore was too tall for the engraving. Another version of that story is that the Chief was told to wear the Pawnee head dress during the photographic session which he adamantly refused to do. Either way, the head dress shown on his head is Pawnee.”

The considerable cultural gaffe outraged the Sioux and, as it did so well, the U.S. Government decided to take it back. The $5 paper note was discontinued and since then, Native American Indians have been only on our coin currency.

[Image: 01605310.jpg]
(Running Antelope in his later years)

Ultimately the 1899 Large Silver Certificate bearing the image of Chief Running Antelope had the distinction of being the only US paper currency to have the image of a Native American Indian Chief.

And so it remains. Rare, revered and recognized - even if only for the sake of history, private collections, and strong lessons about how, over a century later, we still have never had a Native American Indian Chief on the front of any of our bills.

In our opinion, clearly, there is something wrong with this. If the U.S. is to honor our heritage in currencies and national imagery, we must ask and push for proper recognition and representation.

If we can have Andrew Jackson, famous for his disdain of Native American Indians, on a U.S. Mint $20 Paper Note, then surely we can honor one of the myriad Native American pioneers and heroes who are stewards of this land. As a matter of fact, we recommend the Mint start with a fascinating figure in history they might have heard of: Chief Running Antelope.

And this time, please have enough sense and respect to get the headdress right.
"Rain In The Face" is a pretty awesome native american name.
Chip Wrote:"Rain In The Face" is a pretty awesome native american name.

I like native American history.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6