Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/01/14: #BoycottWaffles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's 11.
Where is everyone?
Working and trying to wake up :yawn:
[Image: fffwgbbmvhry14ruqi7e.gif]
I kind of stayed up rocking and rolling all night. I dont feel like partying everyday now.
I also got to drop the 9 armed def leapard joke again. it was pretty cool.
LeNeve Wrote:I also got to drop the 9 armed def leapard joke again. it was pretty cool.

:high5:
yeah. don't ever say you get pumped up when hysteria comes on the radio, and you crank that shit up loud.

because I will pwn you in front of everyone. and peope will laugh at you.
Hysteria... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The use of "nazi" on twitter during the last Germany game.
Why be lazy and use nazi when there's a whole fun world of fisting and scat fetish jokes you can make?

[Image: 791481800849623589.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Hysteria... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I know right.

I was like, what the fuck did you just say? are you being serious? then dropped all 9 arms on him.
yeah. why nazi? Thats not even the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear Germany.
jew ovens. when folks start talking about jew ovens, I think of nazis
my phone went all kit kat on me last night, and I'm annoyed with it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hysteria... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I know right.

I was like, what the fuck did you just say? are you being serious? then dropped all 9 arms on him.

At least wait until a good Def Leppard song comes on...
hysteria has 3.5 million views on youtube
Pages: 1 2 3 4