Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/01/14: #BoycottWaffles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:eek:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kendra-wilkinson-threw-wedding-ring-toilet-she-discovered-124500736-us-weekly.html">https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kendra ... eekly.html</a><!-- m -->
I need someone to send me a fax. This fax machine says it works but I think it's retarded.
why are we boycotting waffles?
NussieT Wrote:I need someone to send me a fax. This fax machine says it works but I think it's retarded.

If it's an HP you can get their tech support to fax you something.

The boss man is in a mood today or I would send you something. Maybe if he goes out when I get back from lunch....
LeNeve Wrote:how about the people that turn sounds on for their keyboards. :killme:

Why would anyone want to hear themselves type? That is dumb.
NussieT Wrote:I need someone to send me a fax. This fax machine says it works but I think it's retarded.

call the telegraph office, they probaly have a fax machine.
LeNeve Wrote:why are we boycotting waffles?

The US is playing Belgium in a half hour.
I know the waffles aren't really from there, but screw them anyway.
the only waffle I will boycot is the blue ones.
LeNeve Wrote:the only waffle I will boycot is the blue ones.

You nazi!
I like those waffles at the free continental breakfasts in hotels, where you make them yourself. pretty damn good.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the only waffle I will boycot is the blue ones.

You nazi!

kike
LeNeve Wrote:I like those waffles at the free continental breakfasts in hotels, where you make them yourself. pretty damn good.

You're supposed to make waffles with that?
I just drink it.
I'm watching 3 guys try to get a wheel off a durango.
LeNeve Wrote:why are we boycotting waffles?

Blame it on futball
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like those waffles at the free continental breakfasts in hotels, where you make them yourself. pretty damn good.

You're supposed to make waffles with that?
I just drink it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4