Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/25....traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So they decided to close one of the major expressways last night due to some flooding. 2.5 hrs to get home. 2 hours just to get through the traffic backup. 4.2 miles too me just over 2 hours. The rest of my drive home took less than 30 minutes.
here is a map
That would drive me insane. Seriously I would be raging out of control. And end up getting shot or going to jail.
Kansas fun facts. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.movoto.com/ks/kansas-facts/">http://www.movoto.com/ks/kansas-facts/</a><!-- m -->
#49. There is no traffic in Kansas.
yep. It's illegal to kill a whale in Kansas. I have to go to Japan to quench my thirst for Orca blood.
Physeter macrocephalus
haha phalus
It's new scale day at the plant today!!! Yay!!!! This opens big opportunities for us!!!
IS that a phallus in your mouth, or are you just happy to sea me. haha sea

[youtube]Ros73m7xBRA[/youtube]
That walrus is from St. Petersburg.
"December 2012: A Russian businessman lost more than 1.5 million baht when he was drugged and robbed by a Russian woman and Thai transvestite he picked up in Jomtien Beach.

Alexander Matusov, 50, was found semi-naked and unconscious by police Dec. 8 in his Bang Saray house. Officers discovered that his safe, containing $50,000, or about 1.55 million baht, along with ATM cards, banking and immigration documents, was taken. His Toyota pickup truck was also stolen."
A lot of Russians in Pattaya and a lot of Ukrainian/Russian hookers there now. When I first visited there in 2000, there weren't any. Last time I was back there in 2012 the place was overrun with them.
LeNeve Wrote:"December 2012: A Russian businessman lost more than 1.5 million baht when he was drugged and robbed by a Russian woman and Thai transvestite he picked up in Jomtien Beach.

Alexander Matusov, 50, was found semi-naked and unconscious by police Dec. 8 in his Bang Saray house. Officers discovered that his safe, containing $50,000, or about 1.55 million baht, along with ATM cards, banking and immigration documents, was taken. His Toyota pickup truck was also stolen."
That sucks about the truck
I know a bunch of us no longer actually listen to the show but does anyone know what's going on with their contract? They are on FB basically begging for people to call listener care to save the show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5