Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/25....traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What does a dying pig sound like?

owwww, I'm dying, tell my mother I love her. oink oink.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Luis Suarez. hes a pillow biter
LUTZ, Fla. (AP) — A teenager killed his grandmother in a bloody struggle inside her home at a nudist community and then drove around with her body in a minivan for nearly five hours, authorities said.
Ice T is back

[youtube]fqIp3i1ZBzI[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I believe I'm going to have the sour blue waffle slush today. Because of this discusion.[/quote

eww

I'd have my lawyer sue you for slander, but he already quit and said I touch kids. Confusedad:
yikes.

change your name to Peter File

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:so I've been dealing with a car now for almost 3 months, unable to diagnose it. One of those unexplainable problems

I'm now on my second Nissan technical rep, and he has no explanation for what is happening. I feel so much vindication for this.

my boss and dealer owner have been leaving me alone about it. :roflmao:

You getting OT for it?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ellis has been talking about Sirius making him an offer this week.
His deal is up Friday too.

I've always thought all the talk was a bit they do. To excite, anger, and molest the minds of the listeners.

Seems like when a show is actually canceled, they just stop. you go to listen, and its playing stairway to heaven 24/7 until something new comes along.

I haven't heard Stairway in a long time.
I like hores too..... :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/kids-a...ppropriate
Chip is a big Ice T fan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5