Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/18/14 - Kindergarten graduation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My sons kindergarten graduation is this morning! It's weird though because he still has class Friday, Tuesday and Thursday.
i never graduated kindergarten, school just ended, then there was summer, then 1st grade.
They only used to have Kindergarten and high school graduation. I think they may do a grade 5 graduation for when they leave the elementary school to the high school
Derick Wrote:i never graduated kindergarten, school just ended, then there was summer, then 1st grade.

:whomo:
Seems like everyone gets little graduation ceremony these days. its annoying.

you are invited to Spencer's 3rd grade graduation party.

fuck you Spencer. and Spencer's parents.
I'm cool with the Kindergarten thing. and the 8th grade graduation, then high school, and college. those 4 only.
anal prolapsing is all the rage and all the kids are doing it.

#redsocksummer
A girl I know had a preschool graduation party for her 3 year old.
NussieT Wrote:A girl I know had a preschool graduation party for her 3 year old.

the probaly went to Spencers 3rd grade party too. Lame
Derick Wrote:i never graduated kindergarten, school just ended, then there was summer, then 1st grade.

Same here. Both my nieces got to wear a cap and gown for their kindergarten graduation.
Aaron Hernandez, you so crazy.

Monday, the former tight end pleaded not guilty to charges that he attacked a handcuffed inmate and threatened to kill a guard and his family while at a county jail in Dartmouth.
LeNeve Wrote:anal prolapsing is all the rage and all the kids are doing it.

#redsocksummer
Is there a graduation ceremony for that?
Hello!
Brampton Wrote:

#redsocksummer

duh. thats the proudest moment in a young girls life. when butt sex has ravaged her insides to the point she cant keep her anal linings from falling out of her butthole. awesome day indeed.

rock out with your red sock out. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:

#redsocksummer

seriously though. I think there is an award for it, in the adult film world. fucked up shit.
Pages: 1 2 3