Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/18/14 - Kindergarten graduation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I remember a few years ago, we were doing some work at the big, Metro Detroit Post Office sorting facility.
And there was a ton of mail that has fallen off the conveyors over the years.
And under this big chute there was a huge pile and off to the side was a post card about someone's kindergarten graduation from around 1990.
It wasn't an invitation to a ceremony or anything. Just a "congratulations, you did it!" kind of thing.
I wanted to just put it back into the system, but they had federal marshals in this tube system to watch people to make sure they didn't tamper with the mail.
Chip Wrote:I remember a few years ago, we were doing some work at the big, Metro Detroit Post Office sorting facility.
And under this big chute there was a huge pile and off to the side was a post card about someone's kindergarten graduation from around 1990.
It wasn't an invitation to a ceremony or anything. Just a "congratulations, you did it!" kind of thing.
I wanted to just put it back into the system, but they had federal marshals in this tube system to watch people to make sure they didn't tamper with the mail.

what if he got it, and graduating kindergarten was like the high light of his life so far. he is just sitting there at home, living with a dead grandma he keeps in the freezer, so he can keep cashing her social security checks.
or getting that card back then may have sent his life in a totally different direction. mind trippin yo
if you travel back in time, and shoot ropes on the wings of butterflys it can toally mess up the future bro.
I always just figured, if I did put it back in, he would be in college or something.
And his parents would get really confused when it came in the mail.
LeNeve, your imagination is almost as wild as my kids. My daughter has been told numerous times to not swing on the living room blinds. She did it on Sunday and ripped it right off the wall. After the investigation of damage we were told the lion did it.
NussieT Wrote:LeNeve, your imagination is almost as wild as my kids. My daughter has been told numerous times to not swing on the living room blinds. She did it on Sunday and ripped it right off the wall. After the investigation of damage we were told the lion did it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: awesome
auto correct just changed seltzer water into skeeter water on a text message I sent. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:Hello!

As my baby girl would currently say, thanks to one of her bilingual toys: "Hola"
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:anal prolapsing is all the rage and all the kids are doing it.

#redsocksummer
Is there a graduation ceremony for that?

duh. thats the proudest moment in a young girls life. when butt sex has ravaged her insides to the point she cant keep her anal linings from falling out of her butthole. awesome day indeed.

rock out with your red sock out. :high5:

No joke: Jim had a co-worker who bragged that she needed to wear depends because she liked anal so much that she over-stretched her anus and couldn't control her bowels.
Chip Wrote:I remember a few years ago, we were doing some work at the big, Metro Detroit Post Office sorting facility.

Now I have an idea where some missing checks of mine are.
LeNeve Wrote:auto correct just changed seltzer water into skeeter water on a text message I sent. Confusedad:

:roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:LeNeve, your imagination is almost as wild as my kids. My daughter has been told numerous times to not swing on the living room blinds. She did it on Sunday and ripped it right off the wall. After the investigation of damage we were told the lion did it.

Someone dumped nail polish remover all over the counter in the bathroom. I was told that it must've been a ghost that removed the bottle from the cabinet, then unscrewed the cap, and then spilled it.
Chip Wrote:I always just figured, if I did put it back in, he would be in college or something.
And his parents would get really confused when it came in the mail.

nope. he never made it to college because he didn't care anymore after not getting the card. He did start his own tv show shortly after 2nd grade though.

[youtube]dokTEFFfg5Q[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:anal prolapsing is all the rage and all the kids are doing it.

#redsocksummer
Is there a graduation ceremony for that?

duh. thats the proudest moment in a young girls life. when butt sex has ravaged her insides to the point she cant keep her anal linings from falling out of her butthole. awesome day indeed.

rock out with your red sock out. :high5:

No joke: Jim had a co-worker who bragged that she needed to wear depends because she liked anal so much that she over-stretched her anus and couldn't control her bowels.

dat ass Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3