Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 03/25/14 - Talk dirty to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We got a new song in dance class last night and now the damn thing is stuck in my head.
just reading the song title and it gets stuck in my head.
new super duties have 4 switches from the factory, that people can wire up whatever they want to them. I'm working on one now and the guy has little labels identifying what each switch does. 1. winch 2. acc. 3. idle 4. is a little picture of a skull and crossbones. so I have no idea what that means.

mother fucker. I want to push it so bad.
ermahgerd. there is mountains of food down here at the shop. I am so full, but can't stop eating. I feel like a roly poly.
LeNeve Wrote:just reading the song title and it gets stuck in my head.

That song and "Let It Go" from Frozen is stuck in my head.
LeNeve Wrote:ermahgerd. there is mountains of food down here at the shop. I am so full, but can't stop eating. I feel like a roly poly.
just lay down on your creeper and sleep it off
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ermahgerd. there is mountains of food down here at the shop. I am so full, but can't stop eating. I feel like a roly poly.
just lay down on your creeper and sleep it off

I don't have any cars to roll under. Confusedad:

it would just be me on a creeper in the middle of the floor, looking like a weirdo.
You know I never
I never seen you look so good
You never act the way you should
But I like it
And I know you like it too
The way that I want you
I gotta have you
Oh yes, I do
and, its back in my head again. :thanks:
LeNeve Wrote:and, its back in my head again. :thanks:

[smiley]You re welcome[/smiley]
Quick poll: What color shirt are you wearing today?
I drove Jim's car and found my Bloodhound Gang cd in it. One Fierce Beer Coaster
:rock:

Love that cd
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Quick poll: What color shirt are you wearing today?

my dark blue /royal blue / red / black / gray diaganole striped ford work shirt.

but under that I'm wearing a black hanes t-shirt with a pocket.
Blood hound gang does not suport tbilisi probaly.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I drove Jim's car and found my Bloodhound Gang cd in it. One Fierce Beer Coaster
:rock:

Love that cd

[youtube]pqu7Fx8Imz4[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6