Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 03/25/14 - Talk dirty to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ass to mouth laughed at Beckster

Haha.
Gross.
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:I've had mine for 4 or 5 years, so I'm sure the joke has worn off with the neighbors.
I'm just to lazy to change it because then I'd have to reconnect everything at home.

I was just hoping to make the weirdos in the apartments across the road nervous.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Mine at home is "FBI Surveillance Van #4", but I've been thinking about changing it.

We tether our laptop to our phones so it says Tina iPhone. I don't think I can change that...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The dude bro convention is having a ping pong tournament.

Is Winona Ryder going to be there?

That would be the only way to make that event tolerable.
Brutal guardrail penetration.
Guard your b-holes. Do not guard rail your b-holes.
I play alot of online poker, and I'm constantly posting random weird shit in the little chat thing during the games, like that shit I just posted. It really messes people up apparently. I have a 75% win ratio in the tournaments. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
One of my gym trainers is doing a body building competition this weekend. The girls and I are going to cheer her on. Here are some of her transformation pics.

Before:
LeNeve Wrote:I play alot of online poker, and I'm constantly posting random weird shit in the little chat thing during the games, like that shit I just posted. It really messes people up apparently. I have a 75% win ratio in the tournaments. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
The first two are her halfway to show day and the last three are from Sunday. She has water deprieve her body this entire week. She said she went from 121 lbs to 118 lbs in a day. I can't imagine what she'll look like Saturday. I'll definitely get pictures for you.
5 chicks in body paint.

[Image: a5y9abev.jpg]
smell my frog ass
NussieT Wrote:The first two are her halfway to show day and the last three are from Sunday. She has water deprieve her body this entire week. She said she went from 121 lbs to 118 lbs in a day. I can't imagine what she'll look like Saturday. I'll definitely get pictures for you.

I've heard about the crazy things they do before competitions like that.
Like eating a bunch of carbs the day before, or something.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The first two are her halfway to show day and the last three are from Sunday. She has water deprieve her body this entire week. She said she went from 121 lbs to 118 lbs in a day. I can't imagine what she'll look like Saturday. I'll definitely get pictures for you.

I cant remember what she said she has to do. She hasn't had carbs in like 3 weeks. I take her classes on Thursdays and sometimes she so pissy that she works us till the first person pukes
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I cant remember what she said she has to do. She hasn't had carbs in like 3 weeks. I take her classes on Thursdays and sometimes she so pissy that she works us till the first person pukes

Haha, that's hilarious. I'd like to watch that.
But I think it's something like when you deprive yourself of carbs, then when you do have some, they kind of inflate your muscles.
Then again, I could be totally wrong. It's been a long time since someone old me about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6