Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 01/28/14 - Beep Beep Beep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Day 2 of 5 overnights... I am trying to nap on the steering wheel while I wait but the constant beep beep beep from the loader is preventing such a thing.
I started watching How I met your mother last week while I run. I didn't realize how many C&R topics were taken from it.
I am also happy to announce I am finished 3 year ends & income taxes. Now just to wait for a few T4's and such and I can do our personal ones!!!
yeah taxes. I wonder how much I owe this year
NussieT Wrote:I started watching How I met your mother last week while I run. I didn't realize how many C&R topics were taken from it.

I watch that show when it's on, and nothing else is.
And yeah, I think they same thing.
It's like they based their entire "image" off that show.
If the guys from that show sat around and looked at Buzzfeed all day, you'd get the CnR show.
At least, that's what it was when I stopped listening.
I already did my taxes too.
I'm getting a nice little refund.
Too bad I spent it months ago.
Good morning. You know the messed up part of today is that it is colder here than it is in parts of Alaska.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
NussieT Wrote:I started watching How I met your mother last week while I run. I didn't realize how many C&R topics were taken from it.

I have seen that show a couple times, now I feel I should make an effort to watch it to see that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I have seen that show a couple times, now I feel I should make an effort to watch it to see that.

It's a funny show.
Hello...
NussieT Wrote:I am also happy to announce I am finished 3 year ends & income taxes. Now just to wait for a few T4's and such and I can do our personal ones!!!

I don't want to do my taxes this year. I am pretty sure that I owe.
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

...... Hi
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am also happy to announce I am finished 3 year ends & income taxes. Now just to wait for a few T4's and such and I can do our personal ones!!!

you have a kid now, you should get like 10,000 back. its like a rule or something
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's a funny show.

It is, but there is usually something better on or Jim is hogging the remote
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

you have a kid now, you should get like 10,000 back. its like a rule or something

Ohhhhh Yeah, that's right. I forgot about that part.
Pages: 1 2 3 4