Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 01/28/14 - Beep Beep Beep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think hashtags are dooming us as a society

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

#withhomo #doomed
My hands are numb from the cold air #frozenfingers

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Confusedhock::twisted::oSadConfusedhock:IdeaCry:roll::evil::oTongueIdea:mrgreen::mad:Big Grin:lol:Sad:ugeek:SmileWink:|CoolArrow:!::twisted::geek::?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am also happy to announce I am finished 3 year ends & income taxes. Now just to wait for a few T4's and such and I can do our personal ones!!!

I don't want to do my taxes this year. I am pretty sure that I owe.

I started mine weeks ago, but what sucks is that I need to wait for W-2's, 1099's and 1098's to come in before I can really do it and the 1099's and 1098's didn't show up before I left for New York for Super Bowl. I will be able to add them in and finish the taxes in like 30 minutes when I get home though.
NussieT Wrote:I was talking to a friend who works as a teacher at the school. He says on Instagram there is a Mean Girls Burn book type thing, he refuses to give me the name... I'm determined to find it now

Mean Girls was on Showtime when I got up this afternoon.

Good movie. Lacey Chebert is one of my top 10 all time hottest slits of all time, love her.
LeNeve, vote for this dude:

[Image: cfa0db.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4