Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Jan 13th/14 - Frustration Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what a strange stash of velveeta. like on its on cart, behind a door?

There is a door on the left, but it's on it's own shelf next to the cheese cooler.

I have seen no evidence of any Velveeta shortage. They did discuss it on the news though. Velveeta isn't saying why there is a supposed shortage.

maybe there is a giant, that skeets out the velveeta, but he is going to retire, and they are having a hard time finding a replacement.

Confusedad:

I was going to suggest it was a conspiracy by Kraft to try and get a frenzy like the Twinkie thing.
Your idea makes me not want to eat my mac n cheese.
giants skeeting out velveeta. :roflmao: :roflmao: :wanker:
LeNeve Wrote:only 2 more weeks until jury duty for me. :high5:

That's so damn boring. Have fun.
LeNeve Wrote:giants skeeting out velveeta. :roflmao: :roflmao: :wanker:

I was looking for something about Chris from Family Guy last night, but all I could find with this.
I'm sure there's a joke about cuds and whey to be made, but I just can't think of anything.

[youtube]DEcG8xYY4rQ[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Ever wonder what it was like to be on the Titanic when it sank?
Soon you can find out.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ja...theme-park

Oh good grief. :killme:

even a criminal case? thast what this one is. not sure the charges though.

my sister said she had jury duty, about 2 farmers suing each other about water rights or some shit. she said that one was horribly boring.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what a strange stash of velveeta. like on its on cart, behind a door?

There is a door on the left, but it's on it's own shelf next to the cheese cooler.

I have seen no evidence of any Velveeta shortage. They did discuss it on the news though. Velveeta isn't saying why there is a supposed shortage.

maybe there is a giant, that skeets out the velveeta, but he is going to retire, and they are having a hard time finding a replacement.

:?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

my sister said she had jury duty, about 2 farmers suing each other about water rights or some shit. she said that one was horribly boring.

When I had to do it, I just sat in a room and waited to be called in. I did get to go in for jury selection once, but they didn't pick me. It was a whole lot of nothing.
I have a headache. I want to just go home now.
its blocking my view of miss muffet's tuffet. :roflmao:
I had a huge crush on Brett when we were in high school. The guy hasn't aged one bit.

[Image: ytededy4.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

When I had to do it, I just sat in a room and waited to be called in. I did get to go in for jury selection once, but they didn't pick me. It was a whole lot of nothing.

did you get money? i get 10 bucks for everyday i am there. even if I'm only there for 30 minutes that first day.
Brett is blocking my view of miss muffet's tuffet now.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When I had to do it, I just sat in a room and waited to be called in. I did get to go in for jury selection once, but they didn't pick me. It was a whole lot of nothing.

did you get money? i get 10 bucks for everyday i am there. even if I'm only there for 30 minutes that first day.

Yeah, something like that. I also got mileage, so it was nice to get paid for doing nothing.
LeNeve Wrote:Brett is blocking my view of miss muffet's tuffet now.

Id rather look at Brett than miss Muffetts potentially hairy tuffet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6