Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Jan 13th/14 - Frustration Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:That baby kinda looks like Derick Zoolander Jr.
:roflmao: it does
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That baby kinda looks like Derick Zoolander Jr.
:roflmao: it does

I can't stop laughing at him.
That kid needs to get that picture on a t-shirt when he gets older.
everytime the parts guy stays home sick, which is alot, I ask him if he got the blak lung from working so hard. then I call him a mer-man.

or I call him simple jack. he gets more upset over that one. like emotionally upset, and agitated. its awesome.
Chip Wrote:That kid needs to get that picture on a t-shirt when he gets older.

that would be awesome.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPCKr1Q-uiUEDc4Y5ERg...mCwiL2wPtC]
With the winters here, maybe I should forget about the Challenger/Mustang debate.

[Image: d8d9816a-5840-45d1-820a-144c395fcbd8_201...50_153.jpg]
750 dollars to replace a headlight in that pickup. parts only.
LeNeve Wrote:everytime the parts guy stays home sick, which is alot, I ask him if he got the blak lung from working so hard. then I call him a mer-man.

or I call him simple jack. he gets more upset over that one. like emotionally upset, and agitated. its awesome.

If that weren't so funny, I'd call you a dick.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:everytime the parts guy stays home sick, which is alot, I ask him if he got the blak lung from working so hard. then I call him a mer-man.

If that weren't so funny, I'd call you a dick.

after I posted that. I sent him a picture of simple jack hugging a horse. because the parts guy just got a horse, and well, I'm still cracking up. everyone is actually, except for simple jack.
I bet I looked like a dork taking this picture...
what a strange stash of velveeta. like on its on cart, behind a door?
is that going to be the new internet trend. taking pictures of velveeta?
LeNeve Wrote:what a strange stash of velveeta. like on its on cart, behind a door?

There is a door on the left, but it's on it's own shelf next to the cheese cooler.
LeNeve Wrote:750 dollars to replace a headlight in that pickup. parts only.

That's fucking nuts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6